Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Hour here on War-Lords.net
Ladies and gentlemen, what I have here is a can of coke. Let me tell you an amazing story about how this can of coke came to be. Billions of years ago, a big bang produced a large rock. As the rock cooled, sweet brown liquid formed on its surface.
As time passed, aluminium formed itself into a can, a lid, and a tab. Millions of years later, red and white paint fell from the sky, and formed itself into the words "Coca Cola" on the surface of the can. That is how come we are able to enjoy a can of coke today.

Of course, my story is an insult to your intellect, because you know how the Coca Cola can is made, and you also know that somebody is responsible for making it. Furthermore someone had to design it before it could be made.

So why do the so-called scientists of our time want to insult our intelligence in the same way I just did with this can of coca cola, by telling us that we are nothing more than a product of evolution? Evolution is defined as “A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form.” It is in essence, nothing more than the coca cola theory I have just told you, all you have to do is replace the can of coke with... yourself.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
What about New Coke then, smart guy??
I would really like a coke right now  Tongue
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Not sure if trolling...
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Hey remix,

Well, two issues with your argument. First of all, you seem to be employing a double standard here, and I could just ask: where did the creator come from? At which point you would probably say that the creator has always existed. But If the creator did not need to be created, then why must the universe need to be created?

Secondly, evolution isn't about the beginning of the universe;  Humans (and other organisms) have DNA which is vulnerable to mutations, and simply put: Evolution is the accumulation of these genetic mutations over time (along with the notion of survival of the fittest). It's totally different to the Big Bag theory, and says nothing about the beginning of the universe, or even the beginning of life, it only describes a gradual change which is thought to happen to all living beings. It's even evidenced by the fact that people have to get new vaccinations for the flu and other infections every year (often in these cases the bacteria and viruses responsible for the illnesses simply mutated, and the old treatments are no longer effective) 

Abiogenesis is the theory which puts forward a hypothesis about how life on earth originated.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
religion is a touchy subject so i swear to coke, if this turns into a giant flame thread i'll close it and remove it.

keep the discussion civilized and you'll be fine.
Leaky is a dirty slut.  Continue.  I mean. ....  Lolwat?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Leaky Wrote:keep the discussion civilized.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
nice topic, lol. our universe how big it is? our universe contains at least 50,000,000,000 galaxies, we do not mean 50 billion stars but at least 50 billion galaxies, each w/ billions of stars life our sun, and astronomers discovered that our universe are expanding. what is the origin of life? 1. scientists believe in evolution. 2.religion believe in creation. whats the answer? its up to you of what you believe but only one of this are true not both.
in my own opinion everthing, the painting, chair, houses, cars, computers, buildings etc. has his own designer and creator not they exist by chance like the csConfused the creator is valve always updating it.  Smile [sorry for bad english]
[ant!-v!ruz] Wrote:nice topic, lol. our universe how big it is? our universe contains at least 50,000,000,000 galaxies, we do not mean 50 billion stars but at least 50 billion galaxies, each w/ billions of stars life our sun, and astronomers discovered that our universe are expanding. what is the origin of life? 1. scientists believe in evolution. 2.religion believe in creation. whats the answer? its up to you of what you believe but only one of this are true not both.
in my own opinion everthing, the painting, chair, houses, cars, computers, buildings etc. has his own designer and creator not they exist by chance like the csConfused the creator is valve always updating it.  Smile  [sorry for bad english]

common misconception, evolution isn't a belief or opinion, it's a fact that's been proven with tonnes of supporting evidence.