Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions on Police Brutality?
Just wondering about other perspectives out there.

Anyone heard about the UC Davis Pepper-Spray incidents? What are you thoughts on it?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I saw loads of videos about it. It looked fucking brutal, to be honest. So much pepper spray used,  way more than needed. It totally crossed the line of what is considered to be "reasonable force". It was force without reason.

I don't blame the police as a whole, I blame the individuals. You can tell that some cops enjoying laying down hurt on people, the ego-maniacal pricks that get a hard-on from feeling superior to other people.

Fuck the police.
If you read this, you suck.
What a typical sentiment from a pothead Tongue
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I, The Rival Wrote:I saw loads of videos about it. It looked fucking brutal, to be honest. So much pepper spray used,  way more than needed. It totally crossed the line of what is considered to be "reasonable force". It was force without reason.

I don't blame the police as a whole, I blame the individuals. You can tell that some cops enjoying laying down hurt on people, the ego-maniacal pricks that get a hard-on from feeling superior to other people.

Fuck the police.
Haha, yeah. Campus has been pretty on edge lately... Though I haven't seen any cops around for a while.
Nobody died = CODE4

If this was a good enough argument from preventing something bigger, and it worked, then what are you complaining about?

They probably should ask Rival about exact dosage of pepper spray allowed.

Fuck the Police anyway.
It wasn't to prevent something bigger, the cops were specifically told to peacefully remove the tents.

Instead, someone decided that pepper spraying non-violent protestors was a better idea. Def. excessive force right there and someone didn't follow their orders. It also didn't help with his non-chalant manner of spraying the students.
Crowd is number 1 weapon in 21st century, you can't ignore even a small group of people that got together to protest something, look at other countries, their experience, crowds with well organized head lead to civil war if idea that they push has political/antigovernment behavior. I wanna assure you that there is no accidents with pepper spray, cops are not idiots, especially when it comes to some case that got picked up by media, it's not a decision of one person to get it done this way.

1000 protesting ----> 200 000 protesting - is a matter of 4-5 hours. 
ruplayer Wrote:Crowd is number 1 weapon in 21st century, you can't ignore even a small group of people that got together to protest something, look at other countries, their experience, crowds with well organized head lead to civil war if idea that they push has political/antigovernment behavior.

I agree & disagree with u at the same time my friend..
In my country Millions of people (More than 6 M) gathered all over the cities to support out Gov, but still every one in the whole world thinks that we hate our Gov, why? .. cuz MEDIA my friend is the #1 Weapon of 21st Century "Unfortunately"
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Crowd is number 1 weapon in 21st century, you can't ignore even a small group of people that got together to protest something, look at other countries, their experience, crowds with well organized head lead to civil war if idea that they push has political/antigovernment behavior.

I agree & disagree with u at the same time my friend..
In my country Millions of people (More than 6 M) gathered all over the cities to support out Gov, but still every one in the whole world thinks that we hate our Gov, why? .. cuz MEDIA my friend is the #1 Weapon of 21st Century "Unfortunately"

Where do you live?
I'd pay good money to see Ruplayer take that much pepper spray and still be sitting where those dudes were.
If you read this, you suck.