Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  So this is kinda embarassing.....
Name : Rival #BHoppin&P-Poppin
STEAM ID : STEAM_0:0:33407229

I just got kicked (and subsequently my Steam crashed) from WarLords server. Checked Sourcebans and I got this :

SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

So.......what is that about? I think everyone knows that my bhopping is legitimate. I can provide a video of me bunny hopping using my mouse if that's what you want? Everyone knows I wrote a script to toggle states between what my mouse wheel does. A few days ago I read a guide about how to remove the clicker from your mousewheel so you can spin it extremely fast and always land the jump.

I even showed Testy how to bunnyhop just yesterday on Hostages scrim server. I think he should be able to provide the demo from the scrim where I was bunnyhopping, you can see it's legitimate because I do often lose speed and miss the jump. I've been bhopping for a very long time.

If there is any way that I can prove that I wasn't using a bunnyhop script (or some sort of .ahk script that automates jumps, or an injector.exe that sends the jump command just by holding down spacebar or whatever) then please tell me. If you're even thinking of putting me on that ban amnesty thing, then you can think again, I've done more than my fair share of banning around here. I'd rather be banned for good than treated like some kind of cheater.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Also I just found out that changing the mouse like I did was illegal? If so, apologies, and I'll just stop bhopping.

EDIT : Seems it was all a big misunderstanding. I am once again, a free man.

Please close this thread Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
hacker!
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Dear god a bunny hop ban.

I am however a bit confused with these statements:

Quote:Everyone knows I wrote a script to toggle states between what my mouse wheel does.

Quote:If there is any way that I can prove that I wasn't using a bunnyhop script

SMAC is pretty thorough in it's detection methods. It basically detect's most things that can make the game unfair to people playing without using some sort of script or program.