Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iSpy Wrote:i just wana know, how many users here want ispy get ban on dust 2 server?
spy i like your sharingan avatar its actually a wall hax press f11 and toggle off plz i dont dare play in dust 2 server when you are there Tongue
oh btw i cant be banned too im immune lol, but you still can ban me thats sad
Assassin Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:i just wana know, how many users here want ispy get ban on dust 2 server?
spy your sharingan is actually a wall hax press f11 and toggle off plz i dont dare play in dust 2 server when you are there Tongue

im not using my sharinggan when your around Smile
iSpy Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
spy your sharingan is actually a wall hax press f11 and toggle off plz i dont dare play in dust 2 server when you are there Tongue

LIES i get HS when i run into you lol
Assassin Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

dont run right infront of me, you better hide or choose A side to rush not B.
iSpy Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
iSpy Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

dont run right infront of me, you better hide or choose A side to rush not B.
lol i remember how you killed me afew times with awp while i was in tunnels to told me to go to a different bomb site, so i rushed mid to b and got you there lol
I am The Clit Commander!!!!!

Attached Files

.png   7kttbws03ldon8zzz0uq.png (Size: 64.09 KB / Downloads: 0)
[Image: ?action=dlattach;attach=926;image]
SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY!
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
stop copying me and writing your names with red trying to look cool like me Tongue

Spartacus Wrote:SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY!
you jealous? lol Tongue
Assassin Wrote:stop copying me and writing your names with red trying to look cool like me Tongue

Spartacus Wrote:SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY!
you jealous? lol Tongue
Balls...
Balls.