Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  IP ban appeal
Name: Fullhouse
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45435481

Well, my friend was playing CS in my house and apparently he was trying to wallhack and probably doing some aimbot. I didn't know what happen, but he got kicked out right away and was banned. I know that he deserved this punishment, but I was wondering is IP ban necessary? I mean there are 4 of us playing here, and the other 2 of my friends and I got banned as well because of sharing under the same IP.

So with all due respect, I'm so sorry for the misconduct of my friend but would really hope that you can somehow lift the IP ban here. The other 3 are innocent and were just victims from our mislead friends. We love your servers and would like to be able to play there again.

Thank you
is that your steam id? and your ingame name? pls double check
http://war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlis ... 81&Submit=

Is this your friend's Steam ID or yours? IP banning is enforced due to people circumventing their bans. If you look at it under our position we have no way to verify if this is just you making an excuse or that you actually have four people at your house. As you probably know hackers ruin the fun of the servers and we at war-lords strive to keep it a fun environment for everyone cheat free.
fullhouse Wrote:Well, my friend was playing CS in my house and apparently he was trying to wallhack and probably doing some aimbot. I didn't know what happen, but he got kicked out right away and was banned. I know that he deserved this punishment, but I was wondering is IP ban necessary? I mean there are 4 of us playing here, and the other 2 of my friends and I got banned as well because of sharing under the same IP.

If your friend got banned from server, then your steam id should have the status of ban_evasion, under my review , youre the one who got banned and just blame it to your friend? nice try.
I think we should wait until fullhouse clarifys this, as he might of posted his roomates SteamID.
That is my friend's steam ID. I'm here to represent him.

My nick(ingame name is Wiro Sableng), the other two is kw and wongkevi

Wiro Sableng (Steam account name fullhouse8) steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46770009

kw steam ID (Steam account name kwong90): STEAM_0:0:39380775

i could not get in touch with wongkevi at the moment, he probably went to sleep already.

Is this information sufficient enough? Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else.

Thank you
Damn lawyers representing people and what not.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
So, is there anything I can do to make this appeal go through? Thanks
Any updates on this one??

Thanks
I've lifted the ban on three of the accounts.

STEAM_0:1:45435481 (Banned, don't use it on our servers again or you'll get the other 3 automatically banned.)
STEAM_0:0:39380775 (Unbanned)
STEAM_0:0:39478415 (Unbanned)
STEAM_0:0:46770009 (Unbanned)

If any of the 3 unbanned accounts are later caught cheating on our servers, then I'll personally issue a permanent ban on the other 2 as well.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol