Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assassin Wrote:can you describe what you mean by raging ?

v

Fuck You Wrote:I hate the kiddies who spam day and night on the servers.
I hate the shitties who can't fucking play a simple god damn game.
I hate the baddies who think they're tough shit because they can point and shoot.
I hate the fatties who camp day and night.
I hate the ragers who think I wall.
I hate the ones who bitch and moan when I kill them.
I hate the ones who try and make shit a competition.

The only players I have no problem with whatsoever with are rival and riser. Everyone else. Stop the raging. Stop the try hard. Stop the bitching and moaning and the camping. It gets old and pathetic. From now on I will be known as fuck you. I will be an ass when I want and I don't give two shits what you think cause quite frankly, it's the fucking internet. So QQ moar.
just kidding.. Big Grin anyway continue!
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Assassin Wrote:can you describe what you mean by raging ?

One who is raging is one who is mad. Or someone who acts much like a wee lad. A child is what I mean, prepubescent and subtly rude. Like gabestep, sniperwolf, or even fatso, the little prude. People who fuss and cry, bitch and shout. People you could defeat, without a doubt. But here is something people are not so keen on. They can also be baddies like drunk and tron. Kids who hate the haters, such as I. Who support the debaters, and are oh so sly. Ask me again if you need more declination. I will give you a more brief explanation.
I hate the baddies who think they're tough shit because they can point and shoot.

The only players I have no problem with whatsoever with are rival and riser. Everyone else. Stop the raging. Stop the try hard. Stop the bitching and moaning and the camping. It gets old and pathetic. From now on I will be known as fuck you. I will be an ass when I want and I don't give two shits what you think cause quite frankly, it's the fucking internet. So QQ moar.
Sorry, who are you?

Quite frankly, all I see is you bitching. Nice argument with your overreaching assumptions.

Raging doesn't always mean mad, brah.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:

Sorry, who are you? james

Quite frankly, all I see is you bitching. Nice argument with your overreaching assumptions.

[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
joker8baller Wrote:

Sorry, who are you?

Children like you make me laugh. Not in age but in thought. You truly have no place to say shit but you must. Because of course admin must stick up for the lot. I am not your brah, bro, or kin. So sit back and listen. If I were to bitch, in the verbal sense in fact. My words would be of course, very tact. Names would be named, and fingers be pointed. My words would be not, truly unjointed. If you do not understand here what is being said. Than crawl back into that little hole in your head. You have no dictator ship of this forum section. It is the flamez, you may have your objection. But in all honesty you could not be more wrong. A word used as slang could mean anything, you dong.
well james you cant see their expression when you kill them they might say stuff like BS, HAX, and stuff like that and they are joking thats my case, and those you mentioned are mic spammers its not just you that get annoyed i get annoyed too and leave to a different server they are a bunch of kids who never saw a mic before.
joker8baller Wrote:

Sorry, who are you?

Raging could mean that its someone whos going wild  in a party if thats what i understood from you when you explained it before
Fuck'em all, wanna join my clan James? You will suit it just fine!
Fuck You Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:

Sorry, who are you?

Children like you make me laugh. Not in age but in thought. You truly have no place to say shit but you must. Because of course admin must stick up for the lot. I am not your brah, bro, or kin. So sit back and listen. If I were to bitch, in the verbal sense in fact. My words would be of course, very tact. Names would be named, and fingers be pointed. My words would be not, truly unjointed. If you do not understand here what is being said. Than crawl back into that little hole in your head. You have no dictator ship of this forum section. It is the flamez, you may have your objection. But in all honesty you could not be more wrong. A word used as slang could mean anything, you dong.
Yes, I'm a child.

I don't have a place to say shit? You haven't posted anything of relevance and I have never seen you post anything useful for the community or the game. Every time I log onto the forums, I see you getting into some meaningless argument on the regular section or the forums or just trolling along.

You can use your big words and pretend you're smart, but in reality your arguments barely make sense. The words you use simply show your ignorance.

I'd said who are you because you seem to bitch a lot, but are rarely in game.
joker8baller Wrote:
Fuck You Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:

Sorry, who are you?

Yes, I'm a child.

I don't have a place to say shit? You haven't posted anything of relevance and I have never seen you post anything useful for the community or the game. Every time I log onto the forums, I see you getting into some meaningless argument on the regular section or the forums or just trolling along.

You can use your big words and pretend you're smart, but in reality your arguments barely make sense. The words you use simply show your ignorance.

I'd said who are you because you seem to bitch a lot, but are rarely in game.

I have made the occasional report to ban. I see you're not a big fan. You want to bitch about me, go right ahead. But be careful where you tread. That is neither a promise nor a threat. But don't do or say anything you may regret. I rarely have gotten into any arguments, I have had the occasional fight. But in all honesty that's my right. I am on more than you know. You are the one who rarely does show. I shit talker you are, you do nothing but rant at me. Keep at it and I will show you where your place will be.
That's where you're wrong. I don't rant at you, except when you make threads like these. You make all kinds of assumptions that simply reflect your attitude.

I'm neither a hater nor a fan. I just call it as I see it. I have no problem except when it seems like you're in the middle of the shit and arguments on here.

I rarely show? How so? I've one of the few active members that still play since February. But nice try.