Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just restrict 'em
watch them tmp's now...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol you'd restrict p90s before you'd restrict autosnipers? Good job.

at least they are only 1 per.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
restrict awp as well cuz awp is gay :\
Restrict burst mode for glock!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Lol you'd restrict p90s before you'd restrict autosnipers? Good job.

at least they are only 1 per.

Autosnipers, like noobcannons? You know, the semi automatic sniper rifles (I cant remember their proper names now because I never use them).

RED7EAGLE Wrote:restrict awp as well cuz awp is gay :\

Only 1 per team, chill out.

ruplayer Wrote:Restrict burst mode for glock!

Glock burst fire isn't OP, because it's burst fire....there is a downside to having it in burst fire mode. /fail troll
If you read this, you suck.
Spartacus Wrote:You know we can't let that happened. It's a legitimate weapon.
Well, it happened with the awp? Sad
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
This thread was amusing.  Might as well make a usp only server. ;D
Mr.Tea Wrote:This thread was amusing.  Might as well make a usp only server. ;D
Or lets just make love server...
Mr.Tea Wrote:This thread was amusing.  Might as well make a usp only server. ;D

This is the way I see it though. Every weapon that has an advantage to it has a disadvantage. I can think of 2 prime examples of weapons that people call OP, but don't actually realise that the downsides are as bad as the advantages are good :

- Desert Eagle : Very powerful handgun, but it only has 7 bullets in a clip and has a huge amount of recoil on it, not to mention that it's extremely inaccurate if you're moving. You can easily take down someone with a deagle with any of the other pistols just because they have less recoil and more bullets in the clip.

- A.W.P : The most powerful gun in the game, but is also inaccurate whilst moving, makes your xhair disappear when you're not scoped in (making it hard to hit people if you're not scoped) and is extremely heavy (makes you move the slowest out of all the weapons in the game). Also there is a big gap in between each shot you fire.

Take into consideration the 2 weapons discussed here :

- P90 : Massive clip of ammo (50 bullets), extremely fast firing rate, has SMG weight. Since an update a few months ago, it also has less recoil and a longer range. I can see no downside to using this gun, it's all advantages.

- Automatic sniper rifles : Larger clip than the awp, same zoom distance, semi automatic firing rate (less wait time between shots than an awp). It also mysteriously makes players run around scoped in 80% of the time, or just makes them camp in a corner scoped in. No disadvantage, and only slightly more expensive than an AWP.

I can appreciate the sarcasm in your hyperbolic statement, but there is some truth behind the fact that these weapons are over powered. I don't understand why you'd all make fun of people asking for a weapon restriction on 2 guns that shouldn't work the way they do (more so the p90 than anything else).
If you read this, you suck.
Not at all, ak47/m4=30 rnds most deaths in 2-3 shots.  P90 5-6 shots.  Really wouldn't think having such a shitty weapon would be debated.