Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just restrict 'em
yeah while were at it restricting the p90s why dont we just restrict the awp and the auto and the para and the m4 and the ak and the deagle??  hahaa  ppl have to deal with the awp so i think ppl can deal with p90s xD
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Cortex Wrote:yeah while were at it restricting the p90s why dont we just restrict the awp and the auto and the para and the m4 and the ak and the deagle??  hahaa  ppl have to deal with the awp so i think ppl can deal with p90s xD
HURRR the AWP and Auto are already restricted to 1 person.
We are just suggesting that the P90 is overpowered.
Maybe restrict it to 2 person per team?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
bahaha  wow
Mr.Tea Wrote:Not at all, ak47/m4=30 rnds most deaths in 2-3 shots.  P90 5-6 shots.  Really wouldn't think having such a shitty weapon would be debated.

P90 fires faster than the M4/AK does, and the AK has way more recoil than the P90 does, which is ridiculous. P90 is also cheaper than both the M4 and the AK. Cheaper, less recoil, more bullets and a strangely long range for a weapon that used to have a huge amount of recoil. Also strafing/running accuracy with the P90 is better than the M4 and AK.

Cortex Wrote:yeah while were at it restricting the p90s why dont we just restrict the awp and the auto and the para and the m4 and the ak and the deagle??  hahaa  ppl have to deal with the awp so i think ppl can deal with p90s xD

I'd appreciate your opinion a little more if I hadn't seen this :

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/236911

You fucking LOVE the p90. So of course you wouldn't want it restricted.

Honestly, I don't really care what you restrict. I got VAC'd so I can't play on WarLords servers, but I'm just trying to put the argument across for the people who do want it restricted, as I feel that they lack a certain ability to express their opinion backed up with relevant facts. Make a P90 Only server, I don't care. It's not going to change the weapon being over powered.
If you read this, you suck.
Quote:I got VAC'd so I can't play on WarLords servers,
:O
so you are a haxor after all lol
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

Stay on topic.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

Stay on topic.
i am but that line u wrote kind of made me interested  :o
and im with restricting awp Smile
dude how did you find that info??  thats sooo sweet!  thanks for that . .it'll def help improve my game.!    and yeah i like the p90 cuz its fast to shoot...i mean is that bad er somethin?  blah
Awp is already restricted to 1 per team. So i think thats enough, though the P90 is unlimited, i changed my mind, i want to restrict it to 2 per team not 4!
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:

Stay on topic.
i am but that line u wrote kind of made me interested  :o
and im with restricting awp Smile
lol did you just wake up?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]