Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Update
ah fuck.. can someone at least give me an ip adress for another 1.0.0 server?
Let's all join a cult and if someone does something we should all do it... Cmon guys, don't discredit menicraft because ONE person isn't going to play it. Grow a pair and think for your damn selves.
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Let's all join a cult and if someone does something we should all do it... Cmon guys, don't discredit menicraft because ONE person isn't going to play it. Grow a pair and think for your damn selves.
You've misinterpreted the situation, I'm not copying anyone, and I've played minecraft quite a bit before, I know what to expect. Rival's a fun and light-hearted guy, and the main reason I wanted to play on the war-lords minecraft server. How is that hard to understand?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:Let's all join a cult and if someone does something we should all do it... Cmon guys, don't discredit menicraft because ONE person isn't going to play it. Grow a pair and think for your damn selves.
You've misinterpreted the situation, I'm not copying anyone, and I've played minecraft quite a bit before, I know what to expect. Rival's a fun and light-hearted guy, and the main reason I wanted to play on the war-lords minecraft server. How is that hard to understand?

Did I specify who I was referring to? No, I did not. What I don't understand is why someone would change their course of action because someone else does. It's a shitty version of cause and effect.
You're not going to play another game because someone you like isn't going to play it? Why don't you just play it regardless of who and who doesn't play it... We need to get the server populated.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

James and Eternal,
An example: If a good friend of yours invited you to go and watch a movie you would not otherwise watch (You've already seen the movie a few times, and it has lost quite a lot of its appeal) and then changed their mind, how compelled would you be to watch the movie?

I might still play the server, I'm just not as interested now.
silly Wrote:James and Eternal,
An example: If a good friend of yours invited you to go and watch a movie you would not otherwise watch (You've already seen the movie a few times, and it has lost quite a lot of its appeal) and then changed their mind, how compelled would you be to watch the movie?

If I made the choice to watch the damn movie that is an obligation to myself. If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:

If I made the choice to watch the damn movie that is an obligation to myself. If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.

Yea, Likewise.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:

If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.
Really? So, if you decide that you're going to kill yourself because you thought that your girlfriend and entire family had been murdered, but then find out that you were mistaken (that they're alive)... You would still kill yourself?

You're unwilling to re-assess the situation, given the different circumstances, and make changes accordingly? No offence James, but that just comes across as stubbornness.

If you wouldn't watch the movie without your friend in the first place, there isn't really much of a reason for you to watch it without them, after they change their mind.

Why the sense of self-duty? In this situation, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind.

I will probably end up playing the serv, but when its integrated with bukkit.
silly Wrote:
Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ Wrote:

If I choose to do something I follow through with it regardless of events.
Really? So, if you decide that you're going to kill yourself because you thought that your girlfriend and entire family had been murdered, but then find out that you were mistaken (that they're alive)... You would still kill yourself?

You're unwilling to re-assess the situation, given the different circumstances, and make changes accordingly? No offence James, but that just comes across as stubbornness.

If you wouldn't watch the movie without your friend in the first place, there isn't really much of a reason for you to watch it without them, after they change their mind.

Why the sense of self-duty? In this situation, there's nothing wrong with changing your mind.

I will probably end up playing the serv, but when its integrated with bukkit.

First off, I don't believe the death of anyone justifies a person of committing suicide. That person should live on seeking vengeance or living up to the ones who were murdered or died. Suicide is completely futile and I see no just means to do it. Secondly, if you make a commitment to do something even if you are the only one who knows about it, you should still follow through. Otherwise you're not only letting others down but yourself as well. Finally, this argument is over, no one won, it's just everyone's take on what has occurred.