Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Update
Because Bukkit is taking a very long time to update, I've switched back to vanilla Minecraft. To make the server slightly more secure until Bukkit updates it is running in online mode, which means if you pirated the game you won't be able to play on the server. Server is now running 1.0.0, you can update your MC clients and connect now.

If you would like to apply for minecraft admin please PM me with the following:
  • Minecraft Username
  • why you would make a good admin

the subject of the PM must say "Apply for Minecraft Admin"

You must have a premium minecraft account. if you pirated the game then unfortunately I cannot consider you at this time, but maybe in the future.

If you or the PM you send do not meet these guide lines you will not be considered.
So when Bukkit updates you will be able to accept admins with pirated copies of the game? I understand its for security reasons, as anyone can spoof the server into believing that an unauthorised user has admin privileges.

If you can't already tell, I'm interesting in being admin, I have a pirated copy of the game though.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:So when Bukkit updates you will be able to accept admins with pirated copies of the game? I understand its for security reasons, as anyone can spoof the server into believing that an unauthorised user has admin privileges.

If you can't already tell, I'm interesting in being admin, I have a pirated copy of the game though.

When bukkit updates I'll be able to write a plugin that gives us an alternative means of verifying identity. I intend to write a plugin that allows you to register with the server (similar to IRC) so that pirated users can play and we can still have security.
I have outlined a section of the area within the world that is the starting position. Anything within this area cannot be destroyed by any means. It is a 35X35XINFINITE area. If you need me to remove the falling water due to lag just ask. I also have started a green house please don't fucking touch it. Thanks.
why cant i join? Sad when i join it says disconnected.user not premium
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:why cant i join? Sad when i join it says disconnected.user not premium
in another words.. buy the game
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:why cant i join? Sad when i join it says disconnected.user not premium

As the OP states, for security reasons the server is running in online mode, that means if you don't have a legit minecraft account you won't be able to login. This is because Bukkit has not yet updated to 1.0.0 and I cannot make a secondary authentication method until Bukkit updates.
I changed my mind, I don't want to be an admin anymore, and I won't be joining the server when Bukkit updates either. Have fun.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I changed my mind, I don't want to be an admin anymore, and I won't be joining the server when Bukkit updates either. Have fun.
Why your change of heart? Well, there goes the main reason I wanted to play on the minecraft server.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I changed my mind, I don't want to be an admin anymore, and I won't be joining the server when Bukkit updates either. Have fun.
Why your change of heart? Well, there goes the main reason I wanted to play on the minecraft server.
same, i was going to start playing this game now you change your mind, now probably im not going to play it so sade Sad