Poll: What you do guys think about having the Pop maps and 24/7 servers having dead "all talk"? Show Results
Yes
16 80.00%
No
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers
pTK Wrote:I approve of this. The issue of mic spam happens anyways.  But with 40 players listening to the fucker i gaurantee an admin will get a pm.

Also I do enjoy shit talking to enemy team.  i.e. "i  be in B site. Come take B site. Common i dare you. I AM UNDEFEATABLE!"
This sounds like me, i never thought you enjoyed me challenging you LOL
Still think it is a bad idea.
I prefer text trash talk mapstackers.  I don't want to have to listen to their weak ass responses. 

Its annoying to type strats.  Its hard enough to get people to follow you with voice, but now limit the pre-round to text only.

Its annoying when two friends on the same team talk on and on.  At least the when they are separated it gives some needed silence.

Things will get out of hand, people will be muted/kicked/banned, admin abuse threads may increase with accusations of favoritism, and heaven forbid a female gets on the mic. good grief.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Still think it is a bad idea.
I prefer text trash talk mapstackers.  I don't want to have to listen to their weak ass responses. 

Its annoying to type strats.  Its hard enough to get people to follow you with voice, but now limit the pre-round to text only.

Its annoying when two friends on the same team talk on and on.  At least the when they are separated it gives some needed silence.

Things will get out of hand, people will be muted/kicked/banned, admin abuse threads may increase with accusations of favoritism, and heaven forbid a female gets on the mic. good grief.

[Image: take-a-chill-pill.jpg]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Mr.Tea Wrote:Still think it is a bad idea.

LOLOLOL
btw i played when all talk on some server even when they are alive it wasnt bad, maybe ppl were civilized but you could give it a chance and see how it turns out
16 other people think that it would be a fun idea plus a lot of people that dont come to the forums that are on the servers are saying that it would be a great idea as well.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Care to review the past polls where a majority said it was a good idea and didn't get modified. 

I guarantee all talk will lose a lot of people.  I'm pretty sure my playing will be reduced even more because it is G H E Y.

http://war-lords.net/suggestions/cs_ass ... ular-maps/
26 want to remove it is there, however 16 wanted to keep it.  Definitely those 16 are idiots I wonder if they have any relation to this poll?

Probably the same 16 here (however they had 1 more vote):
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/1-awp- ... sing-team/

As well as the 16 people that vote dust because it is slot # 2.  If you think this is fun I got an equally as fun idea.  Lets all skype this Sunday and watch WE together.  I hear they have a lot of moving games on.  We could alltalk there.  Sounds like fun. 

Good idea fairy strikes again.  I could recommend a popular server, but I wouldn't dare advertise it here, that has alltalk on and a fun map rotation.  It is horrible because alltalk is on. 

Not sure if most people notice that when you die and you are being trampled by mapstackers "fun teams" are discussing how to win.
I got  to say twice that it's a good idea lol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I still think we should try it out. Most people dont care to do starts on a Pub anyhow. Like you said it hard enough to get people to follow your start, most of the time they are going to do w/e they want.
I dont see why using the 5 secs of preround to say HEY go to A or B this way...its not like it takes the whole time your dead to come up with a start. It literally only takes 4-5 secs to say your start when your buying you weps.

I just want to restate that the all talk would only be on when you are dead and only dead people would here you.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.