Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Name: Elementz (Was RefleX)
SteamID: I'm NonSteam
Hi i'm appealing to get unbanned from your servers. I got banned due to bunny hop hack (It's A Dll.)
It was undetected for 1 week and bam I got hit by your VAC secured servers. I used that bhop hack because people keep making fun of me (like saying im a noob because i cant bhop) that i cant bhop. I try my best to bhop but people say i'm still a noob. So i was looking on youtube for Bhop Hack for CSS and i found one. I try it out and first week it was okay. But the next time i got banned. I love your servers and won't use a bhop hack again. And I will tell you my Ip in a pm not in public.
Sincerely,
RefleX (Elementz)
Banned by SMAC. Please wait for a root to respond.
You were banned by SMAC for Eye Angles Violation. This is not the value that is returned to us when you are using a bhop script. This is what gets logged when someone is using multi-hacks. (Aimbot)

If you want any chance of getting unbanned, you will need to start off by telling the truth.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Well it was a hack with bhop in it. So the aimbot was maybe auto on. I was using valve hack for bhop but prob the aimbot auto turned on. Because as soon as i joined i see ESP BOXES and ETC so it was prob auto on
-REJECTED-

You cant be unbanned due to new policy, How ever, we made a program for users like you (cheater) to give a second chance, Banned Users are allowed to sit on spectate and take a demo of hackers, 5 valid demo of individual hackers and post here in forum.

CLOSED