Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan SAS - Alive
CLan SAS~SUppressive Attack Squadron, we do not base our clan on gaming expertise, but on activity and recruiting other members. 
Our clan site is http://clana14.freeforums.org/
It's a free forum so you can register on it without being a member,
We meet at Clan SAS @UsEast, we are...Affiliates and some of us are personal friends with Jiggie, and Frost@UsEast, though don't offend them if we give you their current profiles, they can steal your cdkey.
Re: Clan SAS

If anyone has any trouble with Frost or Jiggie, and if this trouble is nothing else but reasonless cyber bullying, I will destroy them for you.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Im actually friends with jiggie, I dont have trouble with him, he actually made a hack just for me (i fell special now MUAHAHHAHA) and our clan is paying him to make hacks for our VIP section, though we already have the ability to control peoples units, ingame crash, cdkey stealing, winbot, gamelist crash spam, and other stuff so i have no idea what he is cooking up.  and Frost is ok as long as you respect him.

How can they steal your cd key?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ

I don't know the specifics but i do know
They can only do it in games, not channels, and remember, in starcraft it used to be that when you banned someone from a game, it banned their cdkey and they were automatically stored in your starcraft battle.net data file, they patched this but someone could theoretically make a program that re-opens that path,
I dont really know so I'll ask jiggie about it next time i get on battle.net and tell you.

Lolz when you ban someone from a game, your key gets banned? wtf that stupid... used* to be stupid then...
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ

Um, "when you ban someone from a game, your key get's banner"
maybe: When you ban someone from a game, their key gets banned.
and yes it was stupid

I'm not entirely sure why, but StarCraft sends your CD-Key hashed within some client to client packets, this means if one were to intercept these packets they could thereby brute force the hash against all possible CD-Keys and thereby reconstruct your CD-Key. This however is a CPU and time intensive process and that's why it's always suggested to use the 26-character CD-Keys, they considerably increase the pool of possible CD-Keys, this will cause the attacker a great deal of frustration were they to attempt this because of the added time factor and large amount of false positives they would run into. Might I remind you, each "false positive" or invalid CD-Key is a 2 week IP Ban. It would take a lot of time, alot of determination, and really angry scrub to take a 26-character CD-Key from you. (these are the kind I give away) Tongue

If you really wanted to you could also modify StarCraft's memory while its running and patch the CD-Key out of the memory, this is something I usually do and purposely replace it with a randomly hashed invalid CD-Key for good measure.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

I hadn't realized there was discussion on this board about my clan;
I'm the Leader. Rave, here, summed up most of our perspectives, although I think he could have left out the confidential details about game exploits.

We're a large clan, and it's a real burden to manage. I throw hundreds of dollars away every month to keep this clan running, including our server costs, game costs, and miscellaneous costs altogether. I'm 13 years old and I've proudly lead the clan for almost two years.
We are on All Battle.net 1.0 Games, Counter-Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Combat Arms, and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

i dont know if you can really say we're big considering almost all of our members are MIA atm >>
\Your message contains 231201 characters. The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
Titties are a mystical force unrivaled by any other phenomenon in the known universe.
Call me Mr. Macroz
® © ™ † ‡ ‰ ‹„¯ î ¿ ¢ £ ¥ § ¨ … ƒ