Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Hay fellas my name is SmokeDatCrack i got banned for using the racial slurr of "nigga fuck yo couch" repeatedly even after Mr.Tea warned me and might i add he was extremely leaniant 
in letting me get off with a warning multiple times, i here by proclaim to never use any racial slurrs, Oh btw i did not mean any racism by it i just really like rick james! So do forgive me and accept my apology and remove this ban for i do love playing on this server and was hoping to become an admin someday haha

thanking you in advance
SmokeDatCrack.
Your ban is only for one day. Take this time to reflect on your behavior so when you are back in the servers this doesn't happen again.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Your ban will expire tommorrow.  I have repeaditly warned you over the last few days.  I hope u stop doing that and mic spamming music or I see longer bans in your future.
I actually held a pole on who would like to listern to Slightly Stoopid Closer To the Sun 80% of the CT's responded with a yes and i proceeded to play it , I usually dont spam but I do like responding on the mic provoked or un-provoked BTW thank you mr.tea you are a good admin seriously. ;D Wink "u iz good peoplez"
RESOLVED

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol