Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password Saver v0.0.2 Coming Soon... Things To Be Expected
PaSS Wrote:that to but wat ever lol
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Wink Big Grin ;D  all good. That's why we have youtube and google for help  :Smile
LOL
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
and thats y i have canister david and a support forum if i need help with other shit that google and youtube cant help me with LOL
Naw canister and david.... bunch of losers. better google and youtube, if you don't get it. Then you most be a stupid and quit trying. Bet i can do one of this but, even better. Oh wait, nvm i don't have time Big Grin
Seriously man, google and youtube or what ever other site can help you a LOT. Stop bugging other people and start searching on your own, you gotta have a lot of time. Hence you don't work nor go to school. That i know of.  :Smile
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Hence you don't work nor go to school. That i know of.  :Smile
HEHEH LOL?
alright i wanna see you spend 2 hours coding a better program than what i have got alright do it i bet it wont be better then what i have when i say david i mean bison btw and when  you ask a support forum about how to hack this or that they tend to not like that so knowing people is a good thing you cant learn every thing on google or youtube ive drained every thing i could out of youtube
The first line i understood

"alright i wanna see you spend 2 hours coding a better program than what i have got"

the rest i don't know what the heck you just meant. -.-

I could do it way better. Just don't have the time.  I have a life you know.  Tongue

You ever heard of using dots and comas on your sentences?

Anywho, ummm if you don't like my suggestions, just go bug the losers then. heee. np
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
any ways i been working on taking my self through how im going to code it cause there is one little part thats driving me nuts but once its set it will be easy to get it done

once i get the settings and options thing done i should be able to make the list loader in a couple minutes so ya i am just thinking about ways i can code it ive tried coding it several different ways but failed a couple times or it didnt make sense so ya

i excpect it to be done with in the month
PaSS Wrote:i excpect it to be done with in the month
LOL, Engines (ON)
^ that pretty much sums up what i have to do
Si is like a Christmas gift Big Grin
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ