Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password Saver v0.0.2 Coming Soon... Things To Be Expected
alright guys so im currently working on the password saver and am working on the options so far wat i have is

Options
- Auto File Load
- Auto Save On Close
- Auto Hide (when you load a password file it hides the areas you hid before when i make a video of it you will understnad)
- Auto Select (selects a area to be edited

another thing im working on is that each file you make will have its own settings and you can override them in the options page

finnaly

you just have to add your password files to a list with in the program and it will load your passwords with in the file you select again this will make a lot more sense once i make a video if you guys have any ideas please let me know i wanna make a better gui but dont know what to put so ya if you have any ideas again please let me know im open for them (back to coding)

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8TFB6U4wy2E[/video]
You kind of having problems talking huh Big Grin

Quote:I haven't coded anything for it yet see. i haven't coded anything yet. but yea, so yea i haven't coded anything yet for it yet but yea.

I GET IT ! Big Grin

You sound funny when you say "but ayea" every time Big Grin

OHH "fuck me" i haven't had any errors protection yet, but yea, yea.

version .o.o.o .2 sorry Big Grin

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin but yeaaa Big Grin Good luck man! Big Grin
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
lol but yea good stuff LOL i guess i do say but yea alot o well ive taken a break i still need sit back and think about how im gonna code it
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Good luck man! Big Grin
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
thx i plan on working on it a bit more today i hope to have it released by next year
wuttt
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
lol what um saying is im lazy and the coding is gonna take a while ffs what part of that is hard to  understand
That you kind of suck at coding? Big Grin
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
that to but wat ever lol
Wink Big Grin ;D  all good. That's why we have youtube and google for help  :Smile
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ