Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
add on facebook?
facebook is bad...mkay
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
idk why you guys take facebook so serious, I got it like 3 months ago and I don't see anything special about it, I visit it once a week or so...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:idk why you guys take facebook so serious, I got it like 3 months ago and I don't see anything special about it, I visit it once a week or so...

you already have a gf thats why.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
henry Wrote:so wait, did someone say we're lonely for deleting facebook? I'm pretty sure we're not lonely, seeing as facebook's for girls to complain to each other about their lives and not reading what others write, just sayin'

I guess some people just need constant validation that they have friends, or that someone Likes them (see what I did there?). Personally, I know I don't have many friends. It doesn't bother me at all, the friends I do have are very close to me. You don't miss what you don't have. Also it's pointless using it to contact people, I just call them on the phone. Easy.

ruplayer Wrote:idk why you guys take facebook so serious, I got it like 3 months ago and I don't see anything special about it, I visit it once a week or so...

I think the fact that we deleted it shows that we're not taking it seriously at all. I deleted mine because I never used it, and it takes a lot of your personal information and sells it to marketing companies. Easy.
If you read this, you suck.
henry Wrote:so wait, did someone say we're lonely for deleting facebook? I'm pretty sure we're not lonely, seeing as facebook's for girls to complain to each other about their lives and not reading what others write, just sayin'

my bad, i was referring to OP, which became "you guys".

Here's a video of Seinfeld predicting facebook to make it up to you guys.

[youtube]5W8K9SMI9Fk[/youtube]

Gotta love his last line.

“It’s very important for human beings to feel they are popular and well liked amongst a large group of people, that we don’t care for.”
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I have 0 personal information on my facebook, only name, that's it.
ruplayer Wrote:I have 0 personal information on my facebook, only name, that's it.

I mean it monitors all your activity on the site, even down to the smallest things like picking up on key phrases, and then tailors the advertising to suit you. I'd imagine that they sell all sorts of information to companies that would benefit from the market research. Just don't click "Like" on anything, comment on anything, post status updates or even log in from your phone (with geocaching enabled, it can recognise where you are logged in from, and finds out what shops you're near, so it can give you adverts based on those shops).

Facebook are sneaky fuckers, watch out.
If you're thinking this way, then you should drop your phone and step on it, there are way too many applications and stuff that do the same thing.
ruplayer Wrote:If you're thinking this way, then you should drop your phone and step on it, there are way too many applications and stuff that do the same thing.
Yes that's true, but I'm still not gonna use FB, or any other social network.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
ruplayer Wrote:If you're thinking this way, then you should drop your phone and step on it, there are way too many applications and stuff that do the same thing.

I don't use my phone for anything apart from email alerts and phonecalls. It's not a very good phone (as I've outlined previously in a phone thread on here), so I'm not constantly using it. I'd agree with you if I had one of those new powerful smartphones that everyone is wielding these days, but I don't have one.  I don't even have any applications on my phone apart from a calculator lol.