Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assassin got owned! :D
LOL, couple days ago assassin posted a video how he owned ptk with a knife. Now i'll show you how i owned assassin in dust 2 deathmatch Big Grin

[Image: 3dxzvehporzr3k5ivax_thumb.jpg]
Seriously DM?
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
haha yep!  8)
It happened on December 13th, 2011 and it happened in Dust 2 24/7 Deathmatch server Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:haha yep!  8)
It happened on December 13th, 2011 and it happened in Dust 2 24/7 Deathmatch server Big Grin
I mean people go to DM just to warm up. I don't think anyone take that seriously.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
yeah that's true, for some reason i'm better at deagle and scout there, in popular maps, it's like someone took my skills. I think that amount of points are playing a huge roll. In dust 2 deathmatch, i have like 7k points so, it makes me fearless  :o
seriously? the only reason i go to DM is to practice with different weapons, i care less about score or points.
Assassin Wrote:seriously? the only reason i go to DM is to practice with different weapons, i care less about score or points.
haha and you got owned by me!!!!!!! Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:seriously? the only reason i go to DM is to practice with different weapons, i care less about score or points.
Nope. We could just give half shit about our score in DM. We only DM just to warm up.
Some people just can't handle being owned.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

}{@K@P Wrote:
yes sure, thats a thing you cant do in other servers being you care about your points so you stack teams and camp.