Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evaluate new computer build
Old computer took a shit, so here's a new build.

Intel i2500k Sandy Bridge 3.3ghz
CoolerMaster 212 Heatsink
G.Skill 8GB
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 LGA115 Intel Z68 HDMI Sata 6GB/s USB3.0 ATX Intel
EVGA GTX 580

From old computer
320GB HD.
Realtek Fatality
Wireless Card
Case
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
can I have your old computer please?
}{@K@P Wrote:can I have your old computer please?
No he's just upgraded it.

Nice computer. Good choice for a graphic card.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
oh dang it!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
}{@K@P Wrote:oh dang it!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
If you want his old comp you'd need to get a new case, hard drive, sound card. Wireless card is unnecessary imo.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:oh dang it!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(
If you want his old comp you'd need to get a new case, hard drive, sound card. Wireless card is unnecessary imo.
oh ok man..... which pc is better, when you buy at the store ready to go or when you buy different parts and assemble it by your self?
}{@K@P Wrote:oh ok man..... which pc is better, when you buy at the store ready to go or when you buy different parts and assemble it by your self?
Custom built.
I think you need more HD space like 500 GB.
I'll wait until the hard drive shortage in Thailand is done before I'll be getting a new one.

Probably going to end up with a 32GB SSD for system, and 2 500GB for gaming/stuff.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
yeah SSD is where to go..i would say just get that SSD and then get a External for everythign else...I just got a Seagate 4TB external HD for backing up everything and i have a 320GB HDD inside.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.