Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul vs. Michelle Bachmann on Iran Fox Iowa Debate 12-15-11
Obama has fucked up multiple times.  You are right that he will most likely get reelected again though. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Obama has fucked up multiple times.  You are right that he will most likely get reelected again though.

Most likely, I mean they let Bush have a 2nd term. It's not like they even count votes anyway.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Poor Ron Paul. He's great, but he's in the wrong party. Pretty much all the other Republicans have the same idea; bomb everyone in the Middle East, all Muslims are terrorists, and you should be a Christian. It's wrong, and I agree with Ron Paul on so many levels, but he shouldn't even be on that stage with those other "politicians". ESPECIALLY Michelle Bachman, she's thick as shit and has no idea what's going on. She should have bowed out when Herman Cain did, she's had her high approval rating peak already, and now she's slumping back down.

Poor America.
you should be a christian? i dont think so, christians are just as bad as muslims for these freemasons, they want to get rid of religion, period.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]
TTg Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Poor Ron Paul. He's great, but he's in the wrong party. Pretty much all the other Republicans have the same idea; bomb everyone in the Middle East, all Muslims are terrorists, and you should be a Christian. It's wrong, and I agree with Ron Paul on so many levels, but he shouldn't even be on that stage with those other "politicians". ESPECIALLY Michelle Bachman, she's thick as shit and has no idea what's going on. She should have bowed out when Herman Cain did, she's had her high approval rating peak already, and now she's slumping back down.

Poor America.
you should be a christian? i dont think so, christians are just as bad as muslims for these freemasons, they want to get rid of religion, period.

I think you misunderstood, I was listing the values that most Republican candidates have in common (besides Ron Paul, therefore he should not be in this party).
If you read this, you suck.