Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in AA and Night Watch, I like both clans.
Eternal Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Flamez.

Simply.

Grow the fuck up. Act your age. Grudges are for stupid ex's, and idiots.

I like how you told him to grow, yet you're the one throwing the temper tantrum.
Ah, the forum admin that is biased.

When you grow up Eternal, you will realize that there are ones that where you must make a stand for things to change. It's not a temper tantrum as you might call it but it's the fact that you gotta call it as you see it.

You only see the community from the forums, and you can't understand the full situation since you're not active in the games we play.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Eternal Wrote:

Simply.

I like how you told him to grow, yet you're the one throwing the temper tantrum.

It's a flamez thread. The whole point of it is to let your anger out about someone else. Justified, in this case. At least he's done it in the right section. Eternal you're pathetic, it makes me laugh.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

Simply.

It's a flamez thread. The whole point of it is to let your anger out about someone else. Justified, in this case. At least he's done it in the right section. Eternal you're pathetic, it makes me laugh.

+1

joker8baller Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

Simply.

Ah, the forum admin that is biased.

When you grow up Eternal, you will realize that there are ones that where you must make a stand for things to change. It's not a temper tantrum as you might call it but it's the fact that you gotta call it as you see it.

You only see the community from the forums, and you can't understand the full situation since you're not active in the games we play.

I prefer moderator, but admin is okay I guess. 
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Simply.

ты болен, тебе надо лечиться, ты истеричка и школоло, как тебе вообще доверили такую ответственную вещь как быть администратором? и че ты можешь рассуждать если ты не хуя не понимаешь на Русском?
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Grow the fuck up. Act your age. Grudges are for stupid ex's, and idiots.
most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Grow the fuck up. Act your age. Grudges are for stupid ex's, and idiots.
most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

а лезгинку тебе не сплясать?
Night Watch Rulez!
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:]most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

tbh it is an International community so just use google translator if you want to know what he is saying. There is no rules that says he must speak English so dont insult him by saying that he should speak it.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
как ко мне люди относятся так и я к ним, тебя я так же не видел и не знаю (ну уже по твоей истерике я понял что ты больной человек, тебе нужно лечиться)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwLBER_GBs[/youtube] - это ты.

с такими как ты лучше не связываться, лечись братан  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:]most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

tbh it is an International community so just use google translator if you want to know what he is saying. There is no rules that says he must speak English so dont insult him by saying that he should speak it.
i know.. but he should translate it before posting, because most of us are speaking the same laguage here
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]