Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:]most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

tbh it is an International community so just use google translator if you want to know what he is saying. There is no rules that says he must speak English so dont insult him by saying that he should speak it.
i know.. but he should translate it before posting, because most of us are speaking the same laguage here

It might not be the best but im sure you can get most of what he is saying. I know that i can
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:]most of us speak english so i think u should post your comments in english as well.

tbh it is an International community so just use google translator if you want to know what he is saying. There is no rules that says he must speak English so dont insult him by saying that he should speak it.
i know.. but he should translate it before posting, because most of us are speaking the same laguage here

It might not be the best but im sure you can get most of what he is saying. I know that i can
chill.. I AM OUT OF THIS THREAD
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:

вот спартанец нормальный чел, с ним можно поговорить, пошутить... если бы все такие были бы в америке как он как Bison я бы сказал "заебись! чотко!" ну в семье не без урода, ты всю картину испортил joker
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
If anything, it would be nice to have an official translator on the forums.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

yeah taht is true it would be nice...basically he is saying that he was trying to make a joke like we all where and joker took it like he was serious.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Macka Wrote:как ко мне люди относятся так и я к ним, тебя я так же не видел и не знаю (ну уже по твоей истерике я понял что ты больной человек, тебе нужно лечиться)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwLBER_GBs[/youtube] - это ты.

с такими как ты лучше не связываться, лечись братан  ;D
Мака, я использовал бы поговорить с вами совсем немного, и вы были очень дружелюбны и смешные тоже. Я не думаю, что это неправильно для вас быть администратором только потому, что вы говорите России, а не английский.

А если серьезно Macka, джокер просто тошнит от неоправданной враждебности некоторых NW члены к А.А. членов
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
and you do not lezginka to dance? (?)

Spartan's normal people, available to talk, joke ... If all of these would have been in America as it is as Bison, I would say "fucking! chotko!" well in the family has its black sheep, you're messed up the whole picture of joker (?)
-How did I mess up the whole picture? You bash AA constantly. It's annoying and immature.

how people relate to me and I said to him, you, I just do not see and did not know (well, already on your hysterics, I realized that you're a sick man, you need to be treated)
-Right. I'm so sick.

So, in the end, your responses. You're just a sad troll.

---

Spartan, I don't see it. It was not phrased like a joke and was phrased like it was his reasoning. Saying that we cheat, saying that we think we're better than others, saying that he was wrongfully accused for what an admin did does not seem like a joke, and seems more like slander. He has a past history of trolling AA and the members.

Still don't even get his reasoning behind that one. First if he has a problem with an admin, it's an admin issue, not a clan issue. Second, according to his response, it was i-Spy that told him he issued the ban, so his issue should be with i-Spy...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
silly Wrote:
Macka Wrote:как ко мне люди относятся так и я к ним, тебя я так же не видел и не знаю (ну уже по твоей истерике я понял что ты больной человек, тебе нужно лечиться)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwLBER_GBs[/youtube] - это ты.

с такими как ты лучше не связываться, лечись братан  ;D
Мака, я использовал бы поговорить с вами совсем немного, и вы были очень дружелюбны и смешные тоже. Я не думаю, что это неправильно для вас быть администратором только потому, что вы говорите России, а не английский.

А если серьезно Macka, джокер просто тошнит от неоправданной враждебности некоторых NW члены к А.А. членов

я уже написал, как ко мне, так и я к вам(может быть этого ты и не поймешь, ну Ruplayer сделает более правильный перевод) и опять же да, я помню мы болтали, и против тебя я нечего не имею (того что я видел тебе не понять, это тоже нужно увидеть)
Night Watch Rulez!
joker8baller Wrote:and you do not lezginka to dance? (?)

Spartan's normal people, available to talk, joke ... If all of these would have been in America as it is as Bison, I would say "fucking! chotko!" well in the family has its black sheep, you're messed up the whole picture of joker (?)
-How did I mess up the whole picture? You bash AA constantly. It's annoying and immature.

how people relate to me and I said to him, you, I just do not see and did not know (well, already on your hysterics, I realized that you're a sick man, you need to be treated)
-Right. I'm so sick.

So, in the end, your responses. You're just a sad troll.

---

Spartan, I don't see it. It was not phrased like a joke and was phrased like it was his reasoning. Saying that we cheat, saying that we think we're better than others, saying that he was wrongfully accused for what an admin did does not seem like a joke, and seems more like slander. He has a past history of trolling AA and the members.

Still don't even get his reasoning behind that one. First if he has a problem with an admin, it's an admin issue, not a clan issue. Second, according to his response, it was i-Spy that told him he issued the ban, so his issue should be with i-Spy...

уууу я тебя если честно первый раз вижу, может я не правильно понял ну о каком "прошлом тролля" может идти речь мне интересно  Smile может быть ты цетируешь? так для ясности
Night Watch Rulez!
Just your comments on the forum, like coming into the AA thread and posting DEAD. Why would you do such a thing? That's unnecessary and quite frankly, rude.

Then now, you call us hackers, you blame us for a false accusations, and you accuse of us for thinking we're better than you?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]