Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how I get to school.
Kids are mad cos im legit

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO-JoMISTmQ[/youtube]
If you read this, you suck.
Why did you get SMAC'd for bhop scripts before you got VAC'd?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:Why did you get SMAC'd for bhop scripts before you got VAC'd?

The same reason that this guy triggered the bhop module.
I, The Rival Wrote:

That case isn't even closed and no response from any root admin. lame.
ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

That case isn't even closed and no response from any root admin. lame.

Doesn't need a response from a root admin. It's the same way I triggered the module, my ban got lifted. Simple. The module detects a number of commands sent to the server at a time. If you exceed a certain limit, it triggers a ban. I changed the way my mousewheel counts scrolls by removing the limiter (exactly the way the G9 mouse does) and it ends up spamming a bunch of +jump commands. Module thinks its a hack, boom, you get banned.

For an admin, you really don't know a lot about how the game works.
but most likely they are going to unban because he "Spamed the button" and it false triggered like Phistim.

like this would be a better example

http://war-lords.net/protests/ban-appea ... /#msg40643

You guys should just stop being faggots to each other. if you want to continue your sissy ass fight go to the Flames section or better yet do it on steam where no one else will see it.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Doesn't really bother me, he's going to think it's scripted anyway, I can't really be fucked to try and change stubborn peoples minds. Kids are mad because they spent all their game time aiming instead of jumping. Fools.
you learnt how to bhop quick rival!
I, The Rival Wrote:Kids are mad because they spent all their game time aiming instead of jumping. Fools.
No comments.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:you learnt how to bhop quick rival!

Really? Or did it just seem that way because I'd always been playing on servers with sv_enablebunnyhopping set to 0? Back before I even joined AngryAnimals I was bunnyhopping all over de_dust 2, before I was even an admin. I've got a collective 800+ hours in the game, at least 25% of that is from bhopping on my own in my own server hosted on my PC.

ruplayer Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Kids are mad because they spent all their game time aiming instead of jumping. Fools.
No comments.

Well I am bad at aiming. I have 80% blindness in my left eye, which makes judging distance and aiming correctly extremely difficult, which is what makes me so inconsitent. I rely on sound more than anyone else on WarLords, I'd say. So why waste time on practising something that I know I will never get as good at as everyone else, when I could just try and have some fun by jumping lots?