Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
!!!!PIRCAY BULL SHIT!!!!
Its obama's world now... dont you know? ACTA and getting rid of NASA... whats next?
probably gona change the constitution to the Obamatution (witch btw, my spell check on this thought i ment masturbation)
I used to be an admin. Two mergers and a year later and just look at me now. Amazing!
[Image: zaptorx3sig.png]
The whole piracy thing is bs  i just heard on the news that this 16 yr old girl is getting fined like 200k for downloading like 3 albums  They fining her 200k and sending her to juvy  now they doing that while we gots terrorists and criminals roaming the streets  heres my opinion  #1 Sharing is Caring  #2 we should be able to do what we want in this so called "free" country  # 3  if the damn company's dont want their stuff on the internet able to download  then dont leak it or dont have it available for download period  # 4  they cant stop it no matter how hard they try  theirs just too many of us    $5  END OF MESSAGE
How do you prove that we exist,    maybe we dont exist
prizez1 Wrote:The whole piracy thing is bs  i just heard on the news that this 16 yr old girl is getting fined like 200k for downloading like 3 albums  They fining her 200k and sending her to juvy  now they doing that while we gots terrorists and criminals roaming the streets  heres my opinion  #1 Sharing is Caring  #2 we should be able to do what we want in this so called "free" country  # 3  if the damn company's dont want their stuff on the internet able to download  then dont leak it or dont have it available for download period  # 4  they cant stop it no matter how hard they try  theirs just too many of us    $5  END OF MESSAGE

dude if that happend to me i would go fucking postal O_O n i'ed prolly get fined all the money in the world

and i pretty much agree...
I used to be an admin. Two mergers and a year later and just look at me now. Amazing!
[Image: zaptorx3sig.png]
its bull shit lets think would the founding father done this i probly could say they would say hey pay like $20 and take wat you want i mean if some one told me all i had to pay was $20 for any thing i wanted
fuck man id do it but till they do FTW i got free shit up the ass lol
ever notice like hulu lol they dont have to pay shit for it
or like fox you can watch anything on there for free
i think every movie should be free so the gov can save money and so we tax payers dont
have to pay $3.20 for gas
Gorillaz.VrS@west
Gorillaz@west&east
social_network@west&east
[Image: u0cmga0cl71vwop42whu.jpg]