Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ULTMA - BAN_EVASION
silly Wrote:doubt that ultma is a hacker.
Edit: going to watch the demo now.
the demo is about ban evasion, theres no evedences of hacking
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
But he shouldn't be banned in the first place.
And it's not evasion, he didn't know that SB wasn't functional.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
You dont know Ultma, hes pretty good and he doesnt hack and its not ban evasion, he tried to connect to a server and he got connected, he only banned from MG server, check again.
I really hate such topics and about Ultma too this topic is just too ........
Assassin Wrote:You dont know Ultma, hes pretty good and he doesnt hack and its not ban evasion, he tried to connect to a server and he got connected, he only banned from MG server, check again.
I really hate such topics and about Ultma too this topic is just too ........
dude when someone get banned for multihack is for all the servers.. and i said thats porpose of this thread, BAN-EVASION im not saying hes hacking, im showing that he couldnt play until the ban gets lifted..chil alright

I suspected ultima before, but he's just good.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:I suspected ultima before, but he's just good.
i dont have anything against, besides on MG he was really fishy but.. PPL IM NOT ACCUSING THIS PLAYER OF HACKING! BY BAN EVASION, DONT SPAM THIS THREAD TELLING THAT IM MAKING THREADS TO GET CREDITS OR WATEVER IT IS!... this is becoming a huge BULLSHT already

Edited.
Only I would spam forums to get credits Tongue
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
From what understood from Red,
Well knowing where players are gonna appear from is suspicious & you cant say i can hear footsteps while a song is being played O.O
I'm not saying that he's hacking, I'm just saying that its suspicious.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
i know i couldnt do this and i dont even have power to do this but, this thread is
-CLOSED-
if u have something against me or the player, heres no the place to post it. make a thread on FLAMEZ section, heres HACKER ABUSE section.