Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ULTMA - BAN_EVASION
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I suspected ultima before, but he's just good.
i dont have anything against, besides on MG he was really fishy but.. PPL IM NOT ACCUSING THIS PLAYER OF HACKING! BY BAN EVASION, DONT SPAM THIS THREAD TELLING THAT IM MAKING THREADS TO GET CREDITS OR WATEVER IT IS!... this is becoming a huge BULLSHT already
I don't see what you're chasing here, only see a mad person. He isn't cheating, sourcebans were down yesterday, what else do you need?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNXzuZqQf_A[/youtube]
He screams "BAN EVASION" on this video, only figured this after your post.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:I don't see what you're chasing here, only see a mad person. He isn't cheating, sourcebans were down yesterday, what else do you need?

This. Sad to say that I agree with Ru.
Like what I said on the previous post.

FenKeN Wrote:But he shouldn't be banned in the first place.
And it's not evasion, he didn't know that SB wasn't functional.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
FenKeN Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I don't see what you're chasing here, only see a mad person. He isn't cheating, sourcebans were down yesterday, what else do you need?

This. Sad to say that I agree with Ru.
Like what I said on the previous post.

FenKeN Wrote:But he shouldn't be banned in the first place.
And it's not evasion, he didn't know that SB wasn't functional.
LOLOLOLOLOL, ROFLMOA
hahahahaha
seriously are there ppl like this who lose their minds just because they got killed?
lol.
And yes fenken when he got banned he tried to go to pop maps and he connected, but when he tried mini games he couldnt, he told me that he probably got banned from mini games only, so its not his fault
i saw him playing once and he got 64 kills on a map Big Grin Big Grin but he didnt cheat thats for sure.hes just really good
guys im tired of reply this thread to say: THATS FOR BAN_EVASION!
someone please close this
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
First of all, there has been strong agreement that there is no legitimate evidence that ultma hacks.

Secondly, drunk is not focusing on the possibility that ultma hacks, but rather the notion of "ban evasion". He's trying to be professional by following the traditional process which has been used for bans/unbans.

Ordinarily, banned players are only able to rejoin the war-lords servers IF they are unbanned, and not before. It seems that the appropriate people have not yet made public a decision about whether or not ultma will be unbanned. And obviously ultma managed to join some of the war-lords servers, and was probably ignorant of the "perm ban" which had been wrongly placed upon him.

Of course, most of us are familiar with ultma, don't think he hacks, and would like him to be unbanned without all of the hassle.

Simply put: drunk is just attempting to "play by the books", while many of us want ultma to be "an exception to the rule".
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:First of all, there has been strong agreement that there is no legitimate evidence that ultma hacks.

Secondly, drunk is not focusing on the possibility that ultma hacks, but rather the notion of "ban evasion". He's trying to be professional by following the traditional process which has been used for bans/unbans.

Ordinarily, banned players are only able to rejoin the war-lords servers IF they are unbanned, and not before. It seems that the appropriate people have not yet made public a decision about whether or not ultma will be unbanned. And obviously ultma managed to join some of the war-lords servers, and was probably ignorant of the "perm ban" which had been wrongly placed upon him.

Of course, most of us are familiar with ultma, don't think he hacks, and would like him to be unbanned without all of the hassle.

Simply put: drunk is just attempting to "play by the books", while many of us want ultma to be "an exception to the rule".
As i believe i was the one that made Ultma come to mini games, and i talked to him as soon as he was banned and Ultma was completely unaware of the situation, and he thought he was banned from the MG server only and i thought that its weird too but that was the only explanation we could think of , now normally when you get banned you would try to join the server again and thats what he did he tried another server and he could join, and im sure that Ultma had no intention of committing a ban evasion.
A ban evasion is when someone tries intentionally to evade the ban, and that can be done by using proxies, getting a new steamID etc. As for Ultma a malfunction in SB was the reason that let him join the server, where he shouldnt be allowed to join. So its clearly its not his fault.
hmmm once i heard from bison bloodlust only have admin in mg servers! maybe thats why he could join another servers his perm ban is invalid in another servers til a admin check the ban! anyways its just a theory and jeez no flamez here please and i want to ask a root admin to lift the ban! jeez not even close to hax Tongue
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
M. Bison Wrote:SourceBans isn't functioning properly due to some server maintenance and it has allowed him entry into the server.
Not ban evasion. It's a SourceBans problem.

End of story. This went on too far. The answer was on the first page by Bison.

Someone close it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:SourceBans isn't functioning properly due to some server maintenance and it has allowed him entry into the server.
Not ban evasion. It's a SourceBans problem.

End of story. This went on too far. The answer was on the first page by Bison.

Someone close it.
Done.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol