Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
Riser` Wrote:Noobish doesn't cheat, clearly you're just mad that you can't get better at a game thats 7 years old.

CSS release date:  November 1, 2004
Boons account: July 28, 2004

With over 4000 hours of CSS, I'm guessing he played it from day 1.

You were banned for teamflashing and trolling(8 bans now?). If you think he's hacking, get a conclusive demo and post it. I'd be more than happy to ban him. If not, well, stop bitching.

If I'm not mistaken, we did scrim with him on wL once. I'll try to look for the STV demo for you.

You're a shitty troll, I remember you from SiX. Created like 10 accounts just to troll the forums.
ahh SiX...didnt they go under recently?...ya...protecting cheaters calling them good..ip banning...censoring...deleting and moving threads...ya...makes TOTAL sense why the folded up like a tent

for the 294785950 there was no teamflashing...just say the real reason why there was a ban...and move on with your day

perm ban me from war-lords...there is no appeal...nobody cares...look at what the challenge video has created

exactly what I wanted it to...a group of people coming to the defense of a guy who is bullshit...now why would the actual person in question not come anywhere near this thread?...cause he knows better

its hilarious and entertaining all at the same time watching wannabe lawyers defend that crackhead...oh trust me everyone in nor cal is familar with his hometown and what goes on there...you have my ip...as u can see im not that far from the cooker capital of nor cal  Wink...mr tea already moved one of my threads...this one has been buried...better just to sweep this under the rug...if a proven cheater is allowed on your servers with immunity then your community that you built would be like SiX in a few days after that revelation

you say prove he cheats?...I say...to him and all of his lawyers...prove he dosent...he cant?...oh thats odd  8)

have fun with your servers and forum...have fun with your bias admin...have fun with the players that your staff chooses to give immunity...you ARE the NEW SiX

imagine a server where cheaters couldnt play?...man that would be a popular one wouldnt you think?...and the only way a player in question that got a ban for alleged cheating could return?...they would have to record a video of themselves playing...SHOWING their "skill"

what type of admin would do something like that?...lol...maybe me...maybe that type of server will be around sooner than later...and the gaming community would appreciate that...the cost to run it would be paid back with community praise...and no the server wont have bias admins

its been fun...

Registry signed off
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I say to registry - Go outside.  There is sunshine.  It's not too late for you!  I won't even insult you, you have done a pretty good job of that yourself.  Please, save some dignity and quit now.

Thank you.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK Wrote:I say to registry - Go outside.  There is sunshine.  It's not too late for you!  I won't even insult you, you have done a pretty good job of that yourself.  Please, save some dignity and quit now.

Thank you.
lol...the reason why I enjoyed the war-lords server was because it was NOTHING like SiX

admins banning people out of bias need to be filtered out...if you guys want to stay #1

I stand by what I said though...I wont play on the servers until the guy in question proves he dosent use ANYTHING for a advantage...with a demo where you can actually see that first hand...only because I was temp banned (out of bias) in favor of him and had to come here to get that lifted

ill come by and spec sometimes though  ;D

Happy Holidays
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
I will miss you Registry.

But what all the other admins are saying is true. I gotta admit you do attack people, and I was one of the victims. You were saying about how high my ping was and telling why do I play in this server, go find somewhere closer!

Well, I don't get offended because I don't really take things that serious. Anyways good luck with your future. And I have thought hs!boon was a hacker once but after playing with him for such a long time, I knew he was skilled.

BaNaNaMaN

Lol I was so tempted to post here, so here it is.
Innocent until proven guilty is the standard, and it's a good standard to work by. Don't think it's fair? Tell that to over 90% of the judicial systems out there. It's an effective way and you still haven't proved it. It's a system that works. Nobody has to prove anything until you have proof that they're guilty/lying. Saying that it's unfair, or he's a coward is pointless because he has nothing to prove until you provide reasonable proof that he is hacking, and by simply putting his stats as a suspicion and how no one can be that good is not useful as evidence at all.

No one is going to want to play on a server where they have to prove that their skilled. It's simply won't work. It's why servers out there don't exist, it will fail. It's a stupid idea, and nobody would frequent it. Admins would simply ban everyone better than them. Seriously, one of the dumbest ideas I have ever heard. No, the community isn't going to appreciate that, the only people that would, would be the baddies who believe everyone hacks.

Your simple inability to listen to reason is quite astounding. Boon doesn't post here often, it goes to say that he wouldn't post as often as the regulars. How can you not understand this? It's like one of your go-to defenses and it doesn't make sense.

Show us where we banned from bias? I challenged you to do it in the past, and challenge you to do so again. Your only reply was that you have never attacked without justification. However, you stated you attacked Boon because you suspected he cheated, not that he talked shit to you, but because you suspectedhim of cheating. You were reported for it, and you offered no defense against this argument.

Moreover, you stated you didn't start the fight with gnarcandy, but you offered no documented proof that she was trolling you as well. She followed the rules, played the game, and called an admin. This is the right thing to do, and the admin was able to document proof of you doing so.

You have never provided chatlogs or demos of people trolling, so we're unable to ban. Those that have been banned or punished were able to adequately prove that their was some wrong doing.

Nice try.

---

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... =41&t=3453

LOL. Same situation. Same defense. Same argument. You're a shitty troll.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I will miss you Registry.

But what all the other admins are saying is true. I gotta admit you do attack people, and I was one of the victims. You were saying about how high my ping was and telling why do I play in this server, go find somewhere closer!

Well, I don't get offended because I don't really take things that serious. Anyways good luck with your future. And I have thought hs!boon was a hacker once but after playing with him for such a long time, I knew he was skilled.

BaNaNaMaN

Lol I was so tempted to post here, so here it is.
I attacked you?...what year was that?..LMAO

the bolded part of your post made me smile

Happy Holidays

p.s. [email protected] 40cal...I used to aimbot on that server and those admin were so clueless...their servers are ghostowns now because they let cheaters play there...and banned everyone else BUT the people they should have...sound familiar?...I feel ya though...you gotta grasp really hard now...you tried to be a lawyer but your client fled...talking about the American judicial system is beyond ridiculous...lemme guess..you believe everything fox news tells you nightly too eh?...dont answer that
Joke's on you. Same reasoning, same argument you used? No evidence as usual? Seems like a repeat.

But you were talking shit, no? That's the whole idea. Anyways if they perm banned you and you used hacks, seems justifiable.

Seems like you were also playing with hacks more recently than you stated. Gives a certain degree of clarity to your honor and personality. I personally don't believe any individual who has ever used hacks to ever play on a multiplayer game again. Demonstrates a certain lack of respect and honor in that individual.
This thread is quite amusing. Five pages about someone having to prove he's not cheating.
I guess everyone should prove they're not cheating then. I'll better make a demo right away, although I don't think anyone suspects me of cheating  Tongue

By that logic, shouldn't you make a demo/video as well to prove you're legit?  Wink
joker8baller Wrote:Joke's on you. Same reasoning, same argument you used? No evidence as usual? Seems like a repeat.

But you were talking shit, no? That's the whole idea. Anyways if they perm banned you and you used hacks, seems justifiable.

Seems like you were also playing with hacks more recently than you stated. Gives a certain degree of clarity to your honor and personality. I personally don't believe any individual who has ever used hacks to ever play on a multiplayer game again. Demonstrates a certain lack of respect and honor in that individual.
at least I can admit to what Ive done...and I havent played 1.6 in a while...its dead

I was perm banned because I made the admin mad...its what SOME admins of forums do...they ban when they get mad at words on a screen

anyhow...you talk about "evidence"...but cs demos are worth nothing because a GOOD cheater knows what to do...so nothing will show up in a demo...ive played in scrims where the entire opposing team all had walls...its common in scrims with these guys that brag about how they are cyber athletes esea cal etc...one time after these so called "pro gamers" were walling in a scrim...I went and turned on my "pro game"...it was like watching ants scatter...they were MAD...and I laughed

you would fail as a lawyer though...because your client fled...the judge and jury will have already made their mind up...regardless of your deflecting

either way you slice it...2 things have came from this thread

#1. the big ole bad malicious random player attacking Registry wont be playing on war-lords...maybe in spec with a video camera?...sounds fun  Tongue

#2. you and mr tea were left out in the cold and sent out to pasture...and not even by me

@george...I can set a recording device on my desk and record my gameplay no problem...if anyone ever questioned my gameplay...whats your point?...not every player goes 50-1 in 4 mins...the only reason the thread and vid was created was because that player ran to the forums CRYING...repeat CRYING because I said he was bullshit...and 'someone' swooped in to save him within 5 mins on xmas eve of all days  :Smile
You seriously don't get the point of Innocent until proven guilty do you.

Without any proof of him hacking, since you didn't supply any, he doesn't need to post anything. GJ on logical reasoning, you'd def. fail that part of the LSAT.

Pretty sure Boon and I don't talk and he didn't ask me to defend him. I'm simply following the rules for admins and stating that you have no proof and that your claims are illogical. Which they are.