Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartest person on wL
Well, here is the place where you choose who is the smartest person on wL. Just type in their name.

My opinion is silly.
I'd say Silly too. Or Gemini, but I don't think he comes here much.
If you read this, you suck.
Anubis, Matt, and Spartacus.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I think that there are plenty of smart people on here. Everyone is clever with certain things.

To name a few: Haven't seen anubis say anything, and I've just seen matt say short and straight to the point sentences. The best troll is probably spartacus, he's almost a genius at it, but I've never really seen him make serious posts. Apparently leaky has a really high IQ. Mawped and Eternal are clever, george is wise, Rival (he's also great at creative things like music) and Bison are quite articulate, Bro and Red have a good grasp of logic, mr tea is very persuasive, jaycat and loks are great at conversation. Naive comes across as smart too. Ruplayer and many others are clever enough to have a decent grasp of more than one language. Banana and remix are quite spatially talented, and assassin and ptk are sneakily strategic.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
First of all, Bison, Anubis and Matt must be the same person, so i vote for them as a whole, then i think henry and finally i think that Drunk Killer is hella intelligent.

Edit: Jaycat also fits in here
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
The Liberal Media Wrote:First of all, Bison, Anubis and Matt must be the same person
Bison is Bison when it comes to cheaters, spammers, scrims or blaming ruplayer for posting crap on forums like his own baby.

Bison is Matt when he thinks he's Australian.

Bison is Anubis when he has hangover, headache, rabbits... or just in a bad mood.
I'm the smartest when I'm on LSD. Hehehe
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
silly Wrote:I think that there are plenty of smart people on here. Everyone is clever with certain things.

To name a few: Haven't seen anubis say anything, and I've just seen matt say short and straight to the point sentences. The best troll is probably spartacus, he's almost a genius at it, but I've never really seen him make serious posts. Apparently leaky has a really high IQ. Mawped and Eternal are clever, george is wise, Rival (he's also great at creative things like music) and Bison are quite articulate, Bro and Red have a good grasp of logic, mr tea is very persuasive, jaycat and loks are great at conversation. Naive comes across as smart too. Ruplayer and many others are clever enough to have a decent grasp of more than one language. Banana and remix are quite spatially talented, and assassin and ptk are sneakily strategic.
ME..  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
A wise man is he who knows that he knows nothing, therefore my vote goes to barcode.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."