Dragon Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:wrong post.LOOOOOOL

Lol i think you posted "Facebook page" comment here lol

that's what i thought what Is he talking about :-P :-D
Yea looool bcuz im on my cellphone and I hit the wrong thread lawl
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Unforgivable. :/
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:Unforgivable. :/
[Image: 386790_311733928837580_293873210623652_1...4908_n.jpg]
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Jass  Wrote:Give all the credit to revcrew, w4rkr4f7. (aviara) and b00bs (setti), I just post links to their work, they do all the hard stuff. I think w4rkr4f7. visits here and plays on war-lords from time to time, if thats true he should speak up!

Yes  ,w4rkr4f7 is visiting war-lords website Smile Btw ,a stable patch on aviara forum .Cheers
Good to have you w4rkr4f7 Smile
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
sorry but i cant search for the new update and now I cant join the wL server in css. pls help me or give me the right link
then i will go download there and play
Ty..
Saeko Wrote:sorry but i cant search for the new update and now I cant join the wL server in css. pls help me or give me the right link
then i will go download there and play
Ty..
non steamers have to wait 2 or 3 days for an update, for steam players, it takes like couple minutes and you are ready to play again Big Grin
Update patch v_1.0.0.70 is ready for download  http://www.nosteam.ro/http://wlsite.bat ... php?p=2#p2
i can't download the file Sad