Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did you find wL?
Nice stories but I noticed that some of you found wL in server list/history, while I searched servers with Google.

Well that time I was doing something, but somehow I watched a zombie escape video on YouTube.
I was amazed at that mod, and after some weeks I found a video about Setti non steam client so I downloaded it.
I was looking for a non steam zombie escape server on google, then I found a server named pF. It was a steam/non steam server(around June 2011), and I enjoyed playing zombie escape.Then I tried zombie mod server, lila panic server, and minigames server(all of them are pF servers).
A few weeks later after an update, I couldn't join them again because for some reason they rejected non steamers since that time, so I searched around the net for zombie escape servers. But sadly, they were steam servers too. Because I couldn't find zombie escape servers, I tried to find a minigame server, and I found wL server, so I joined the server(early July 2011).
I noticed that the server didn't have many maps, so a few days after I joined wL server, I registered and made a suggestion for our minigames server(not an introduction).
You can see it here >>> http://war-lords.net/suggestions/miniga ... /#msg14719
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
aviraro.com  Wink
RealTigers