Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[glow=red,2,300]HO[/glow]W ABOUT UNBANNING ALL THE HACKERS. IT'S CHRISTMAS. GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE.  IF THEY F*** IT UP. THEN BAN THEIR ASSES AGAIN FOR GOOD. YEA???  MMMMHHMM
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:[glow=red,2,300]HO[/glow]W ABOUT UNBANNING ALL THE HACKERS. IT'S CHRISTMAS. GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE.  IF THEY F*** IT UP. THEN BAN THEIR ASSES AGAIN FOR GOOD. YEA???  MMMMHHMM
HELL NO!, and what happens to me? ill have to get all of them again? not only me but the other players too! WE ALL WORKED HARD TRYING TO GET THEM OUT OF GAME!!!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Nope
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
drunk and spartan, how about if your best friend or girlfriend got banned, will you say no?
}{@K@P Wrote:drunk and spartan, how about if your best friend or girlfriend got banned, will you say no?
This is offtopic, but your account your responsibility.
}{@K@P Wrote:drunk and spartan, how about if your best friend or girlfriend got banned, will you say no?

...or your son, brother, wife, grandma, or that guy that delivers pizza every Friday... wouldn't you unban?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:

...or your son, brother, wife, grandma, or that guy that delivers pizza every Friday... wouldn't you unban?
i would FCK them all, they arent supposed to use my account or my computer, even to check the weather..

ruplayer Wrote:

I don't give a shit about those first ones. But if the guy that delivers pizza would get banned, and I would be an admin, I would definitely unban him. I love pizza.
LOL @ drunk
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

I don't give a shit about those first ones. But if the guy that delivers pizza would get banned, and I would be an admin, I would definitely unban him. I love pizza.
[Image: halloween-costume-a-pizza-it-is-unclear-if-they-or1.jpg]