Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new sub-forum
there has been many guys quiting. so iwas suggesting to make an "farewell" subforum. or change the introductions subforum to "introduction and farewell" ;D
[Image: 1369748_101.png]
RegNaMe Wrote:there has been many guys quiting. so iwas suggesting to make an "farewell" subforum. or change the introductions subforum to "introduction and farewell" ;D
true..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Sounds like a great idea.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I support this idea, it only makes sense and helps to know who isn't going to be with us anymore.  Tongue
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Sounds like a great idea.
I agree, we lost many valuable members of this community, so might as well we keep a memory of them.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
APPROVED,
opss i dont have the power for that, but it seems like u know about those kind of stuff dont u?, if u do pls display them..  Wink
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
is there really that many people leaving that we need a forum for it?

if so then something's wrong, we shouldn't be dropping that many members that's just bad...
Leaky Wrote:is there really that many people leaving that we need a forum for it?

if so then something's wrong, we shouldn't be dropping that many members that's just bad...

CSS>School. All I am saying.
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
Well, considering that there are a lot of children, it doesn't suprise me to see people leaving.. School is a lot more important, obviously not as fun though.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
I don't like this idea, we will lose even more members with this section. Hard to explain, but this is how it psychologically works.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]