No
19 61.29%
Yes
12 38.71%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote.
pTK Wrote:Keep it enabled on minigames and snipers.  don't really care about other servers.  Buying only server us a waste of money. Theta a few or there already and the market is full. Economics say its a badchoice to add a bhop server. If you want to bhop you can do it on other servers.
to be honest it should be disable on all servers..lets play the game like reality..
#i know this aint gonna happen bcuz most of the players like.. but i gave my opinion about it
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:i would like to play csgo bcuz ppl cant bunny hop at all there...
Dude I can bunnyhop in fucking battlefield...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:i would like to play csgo bcuz ppl cant bunny hop at all there...
Dude I can bunnyhop in fucking battlefield...
i cant ''fking'' bunnyhop in any gmes..

JackMonroe Wrote:I don't understand.  I can already bunnyhop pretty well without it being "enabled."  Just learn to mousewheel.

Lol I can bunnyhop pretty well... I dont gain speed but only maintain it.
[Image: rmpkzde7i53oupt5t629.jpg]
so, wait, what? B-Hopping has to be actually enabled in the server? Never knew that. I thought any could bhop as long as they knew how to jump and strafe. How is "enabeling" any better than not enabled?
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
Makka Wrote:so, wait, what? B-Hopping has to be actually enabled in the server?
yes, when sv_enablebunnyhopping is enabled you can go much faster when bhoping.

Also, NO! Bunnyhopping wasn't meant to be there, it gives experienced users an extremely unfair advantage, and frankly it doesn't exist in competitive servers. There's a debate thread in steam forums about adding it to csgo :'(. There's fun servers where you can bhop but you dont need it in any popular maps servers.
Bhop should have been patched not implemented in to a cvar.
TheBoss Wrote:
Makka Wrote:so, wait, what? B-Hopping has to be actually enabled in the server?
yes, when sv_enablebunnyhop is enabled you can go much faster when bhoping.

Also, NO! Bunnyhopping wasn't meant to be there, it gives experienced users an extremely unfair advantage, and frankly it doesn't exist in competitive servers. There's a debate thread in steam forums about adding it to csgo :'(. There's fun servers where you can bhop but you dont need it in any popular maps servers.
Bhop should have been patched not implemented in to a cvar.
NERD^^ lol dude u know alot of these kind of things..

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Keep it enabled on minigames and snipers.  don't really care about other servers.  Buying only server us a waste of money. Theta a few or there already and the market is full. Economics say its a badchoice to add a bhop server. If you want to bhop you can do it on other servers.
to be honest it should be disable on all servers..lets play the game like reality..
#i know this aint gonna happen bcuz most of the players like.. but i gave my opinion about it

Bhop is required for many minigame maps.  And It adds something to snipers. Most snipers Are quite good at bhopping and without it the server would lose players.  Those who bitch about it can't do it.

@Joker, True it was never supposed to be part of the game and was an unfortunate outcome,  BUT it has since become part of the game and has become something entrenched in the roots of any vet cs player.

@Drunken, Dumbass comments like,  "lets play the game like reality.."    I really shouldn't have to say anything for you to realize the folly in that sentence but I guess I will incase anyone doesn't see it.

On the issue of CSS being realistic
1- Its a game
2- Its CSS

Now let me break that down for those who still don't get it.

1- Crosshairs, More than 1 life. Health Points, strafing ect.

2- Css wasn't trying to be REALISTIC. It was an attempt to expand the highly succesful Half-Life MOD Counter-Strike and turn it into a high market seller.

If you want realistic you are playing the wrong game. CSS isn't a new game. Stop thinking that just because you started playing it recently means so. It's a classic with rules and traditions that are entrenched in players blood as it raised and shaped many of todays older gamers. 

You speak blasphemy every time you speak against CS or its affiliates.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I agree with you ptk it should be left to the my and snipers server. And that's it.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I just hate people who say no when they can't bhop besides Ptk. To be honest, I can actually sort of bhop in all the wL servers but I just don't gain speed. I think that should be enough because it will be a pain on the neck if bhop was enabled. Though sniper and mg server should be enabled. I don't really mind whether it's off or on but as long as I can do continuous jumps and people can't hit me, then I'm fine with it. By the way, any of you guys know Lamb? He can actually bhop on the servers and gain enough speed, he even showed me..