Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction -I'm a Female Gamer
silly Wrote:
donnamonster Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:W3LC0M3 T0 TH3 C0MMUN!TY ! 3NJ0Y Y0UR 5T4Y
Oh...Dear..Why do you type like this?
He's not a real human, he's a computer who's designed to greet new members with some randomly generated posts.
C0RR3CT ! ! 4M TH3 wL B0T. N!C3 T0 M33T Y0U, Y0U C4N F!ND M3 !N 4LM05T 4LL 0F TH3 wL 53RV3R5, LOL so fun messing around with people, I know you knew I wasn't a bot cause you've seen me in-game, BaNaNaMaN__ // .aGaiN # ^
Don't let the bot confuse you. It is programmed to make you think it is real and can be quite cunning. We named it after one of the regulars on the servers.
Matt Wrote:Don't let the bot confuse you. It is programmed to make you think it is real and can be quite cunning. We named it after one of the regulars on the servers.

Lol Big Grin
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Matt Wrote:Don't let the bot confuse you. It is programmed to make you think it is real and can be quite cunning. We named it after one of the regulars on the servers.

I think you better kill it now before it reaches self-awareness/actualization.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:

If only it were still possible :/
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Jass  Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Pour water on it?
donnamonster Wrote:
Jass  Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Pour water on it?

It's developed some sort of strong yellow outer layer that prevents the water from damaging it :/
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
naive Wrote:
donnamonster Wrote:
Jass  Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Pour water on it?

It's developed some sort of strong yellow outer layer that prevents the water from damaging it :/
guys, it needs to be stopped!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
naive Wrote:
donnamonster Wrote:
Jass  Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Pour water on it?

guys, it needs to be stopped!

Hmn, perhaps we should try operation Pull Extreme Emergency Lever.
welcome to war lords, ill kill you ingame.
"Trained To Go Shawty"
[Image: joegotti.jpg]
[Image: 415189_902.png]