Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever hacked?
Once a cheater, always a cheater, but that doesn't mean you always cheat.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I used to cheat at warcraft.

'Food for thought' anyone?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
JackMonroe Wrote:No

Lies Big Grin

yes, I have cheated, with my x-gf. Big Grin

In game, Yes, on ps2 i used Game shark all the time.

In computer games. Yes, on Real battle(some xp game) and on mine sweeper. Big Grin
Tried to find some for Cs 1.5 and 1.6 about 5-6 years ago but couldn't find any for free, so i gave up, haven't looked it up since.
[Image: 162225_101.png]

[Image: 477881_101.png]

[Image: 449659_101.png]
naive Wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater, but that doesn't mean you always cheat.

I agree, by this definition, that once a cheater always a cheater. 
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
naive Wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater, but that doesn't mean you always cheat.

I agree, by this definition, that once a cheater always a cheater.
Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
pTK Wrote:Did you know that before I ever cheated , That i never cheated?  True story.

Your trust has nothing to do with Who I am in reality or how I act. It's only how you percieve that I act or who I am. 

Ru the motto you are looking for is

Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.

[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Makka Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:No

Lies Big Grin

yes, I have cheated, with my x-gf. Big Grin

In game, Yes, on ps2 i used Game shark all the time.

In computer games. Yes, on Real battle(some xp game) and on mine sweeper. Big Grin
Tried to find some for Cs 1.5 and 1.6 about 5-6 years ago but couldn't find any for free, so i gave up, haven't looked it up since.

Oh well hell, if you count gameshark then hell yes.  I even had game genie back in the day.  I have action replay on the DS also.  I am also a member of cheat happens, a site for PC game trainers.  It's always fun to see what crazy crap you can do to console games with gameshark/action replay.  But never cheated in a multiplayer game though.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
in a free fps shooter game called soldier front yeah, i used no recoil for like 2-3 days in some pubs then it was boring as hell so i just stopped lol

edit : i also cheated on all pokemons games i played when i was young lol i forgot how the little shit to cheat was called tought D:
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:in a free fps shooter game called soldier front yeah, i used no recoil for like 2-3 days in some pubs then it was boring as hell so i just stopped lol

Lol, I used to play Soldier Front all the time. That game was so fucking awful.
GTA 3 - nopoliceplease (cheat code, removes wanted status)
Heretic - rambo (all weapons cheat code)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]