Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever hacked?
just curious^^

When i started counter strike, i was 12, once i got the basic fundamentals of the game i tried out ESP n wallhacks for the first time at like 13(also got a few viruses look for em -___-). Played in 1.6 insecure pubs with all the other hackers. One day i joined a normal pub forgettin i had left the hack in the cstrike folder. noticed a flash didnt blind me. that night i got  perma vac banned for 1.6 lolol which explains my vac ban reccord on my acc
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
Nope.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
No I dont know how to hack.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
One time I played 1 vs 1 against Bison with wallhacks on (both of us). It started off with us trying to replicate something someones actions to determine if it was wall hacks or not. Then we were just like fuck it, lets play anything goes. It was a strange match, battling through the walls. I think he beat me though, fucking hacker.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
No never tried and don't know how to do............
[Image: mrpa43.png]
Once when I was younger, and got VACed. The worst part is I didn't even use them because I didn't know how. Learned my lesson tho I guess.
Matt Wrote:Once when I was younger, and got VACed. The worst part is I didn't even use them because I didn't know how. Learned my lesson tho I guess.
same, but wat makes me more sad is that, i hacked here...well if u check my reports, ull see i got 2 bans, once its a false ban, but the other one is a true ban.
1. in minigames, the system detected that i got spin hack, but i was just moving my mouse all over for like 20 secs.
2. i opened a hack but i didnt know how to use, lol the system got less than a minute

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph....E&Submit=
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:No I dont know how to hack.

i bet now days its much harder to hack since VAC2 came out n valve learns, but back then (2004ish) it was as simple as downloading a little file, and putting it in cstrike folder and wahla, hacks ingame lol, i didnt know anythin bout it cept that i was called opengl32 or something. and u just press F12 to toggle n stuff
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
Yep i hacked in CoD4.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Yep, I did for a short time a few years ago. Some hackers in my server were frustrating me, so I decided to give them some of their own medicine haha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi