Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Racist alert
awsumm: first this guy makes racist abuses, then targets my ping Sad
Today at 10:06:12 PM
#  10379 "Everyone but me hacks!" STEAM_0:1:15306971  1:21:56  144    0 active #
Today at 10:05:27 PM
awsumm: I am from India so my ping is always high, these two guys are giving me hard time
Today at 10:02:52 PM
awsumm: too much swearing on server please help

on popular maps 2 server

and one more abuser #  10440 "MatT -vigilante-"  STEAM_0:0:33338919  52:37      92    0 active
#
Sigh, I hate it when players do that.

When I get attacked about my ping, I usually say that this is an international server. There's no ping limit.

If they say that you're lagging the server with your high ping, just tell them that pings do not affect the server.

Anyway I'll keep an eye on them.
He had 450-600 ping, and a little lag. However he wasn't terribly lagging, and I don't think players attacked you because of your race, so name of the thread is false.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Well i put that steam ids so that you guys can check logs, anyways, i never lag, right now also i am playing at 600 ping, i don't know why ping is 600 in evening, 500 at 9pm, 300 in morning, then 450 again at 10 AM, can't help it guys, but this "everyone" guy, was doing racism, if you don't believe you can check logs, and its really disgusting, considering that we all are here to play game
There's an easy solution to this: cl_cmdrate +66

Simply mask your latency so they can't really tell that you lag.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Awsumm man thanks for fake latency
and please one request, i dnt care about the language used here, but racism really sucks, even affects the game, today was first time although i hope it never happens, but still there must be someone to watch over
We already keep an eye out for this type of behavior since it violates our server rules. However, due to the large number of servers we host and the lack of server admins to watch over them, it's not always possible to remedy the situation when it's occurring.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:There's an easy solution to this: cl_cmdrate +66

Simply mask your latency so they can't really tell that you lag.
like no one can type "ping" in console and see the real ping  Tongue
ohh, i would have asked for adminship i have been admin before on non steam servers, but i don't think i am worthy yet to be admin on this server, just started few days back, anyways i believe there must be many worthy applicants, i hope it gets better with time
awsumm Wrote:ohh, i would have asked for adminship i have been admin before on non steam servers, but i don't think i am worthy yet to be admin on this server, just started few days back, anyways i believe there must be many worthy applicants, i hope it gets better with time

You need to have 120 hours of gameplay on our servers, you can check it here http://wls.gameme.com/
When you have 120 hours and you feel like applying for admin you need to do it here http://war-lords.net/staff-applications/
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]