Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BACK ON WL :D :D :D happpeeeeeeeee face!
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad
sounds like censorship and propaganda are common in China.

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.
Mmm, it's interesting. What was your major?

We don't use that system. Smile
Haha, what was your degree?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
JoKLy Wrote:whats ur steam? I went back to China to see my grandparents for christmas Smile and my uncles and other people i dont know, although my parents know them :/ But yeah, i want to get back into css, cause i was watching CSS TV Big GrinD in china there's so many gaming channels!!! woke up at like 5 everyday to watch this clan called "gBuck" or something.... too good but yeah, im good wbu hacker detector?

wasn't on wL cause it was a blocked site -_- so is youtube and lots more.... apparently over 5000 websites are censored in China Sad

Yeah definitely. I wrote my bachelor thesis about the Chinese system, fascinating stuff. Information about the Tiananmen protests for example will be hard or impossible to find. They're not a communist country, but they are far from a liberal democracy.

I'm doing my master's degree in international politics right now.
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Oh sorry, I remember that now, haha. We had a whole conversation about it already  ;D It's cool.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:
silly Wrote:

Oh sorry, I remember that now, haha. We had a whole conversation about it already  ;D It's cool.
I vaguely remember that.  Smile