Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to get a HIGHER fps..?
moose Wrote:I assume decreasing the video quality in settings would help increase it?
I have every thing set to (Ultra graphics) and I always get High FPS
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
MindHACKer Wrote:
moose Wrote:I assume decreasing the video quality in settings would help increase it?
Well that's interesting. Surely that would have some sort of affects though? Unless you have a gaming computer, and it is more noticeable on weaker computers?
moose Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
Well that's interesting. Surely that would have some sort of affects though? Unless you have a gaming computer, and it is more noticeable on weaker computers?
Yes I have a gaming Computer, and i normally get around 100 --> 110 FPS
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
FACK IT! FACK FPS! FACKING GAY! SOMETIMES MY FPS IS AS LOW AS 1 !!!! MADA FAKA! I SET RESIDENT EVIL 5 GRAPHIC LIKE A FACKING GODLIKE! BUT CSS SHIT! 1 FPS FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
If you have windows vista or windows 7. Right click on CSS.exe properties > compatibility > Mark "disable visual themes" and "disable desktop composition"> Apply

This saved me like 4-5 fps in Battlefield 3 and it will only be disabled while you're in game.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Your fighting a losing battle. Your going to have to get a new computer.