M4 (My Fav)
4 26.67%
AK
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Rifle
Quote:I think the reason why I like M4, is because it's more aggressive, I mean like in-battle combat style, while with the ak you should stop every now and then to get a good aim, I mean today in Office I got (Ownage 7 Kills) only with M4.

Of course with the M4 just spray and kill  ;D.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix Wrote:
Quote:I think the reason why I like M4, is because it's more aggressive, I mean like in-battle combat style, while with the ak you should stop every now and then to get a good aim, I mean today in Office I got (Ownage 7 Kills) only with M4.

hmm, i prefer ak, has more accuracy than m4. (i think)
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Tomix Wrote:

hmm, i prefer ak, has more accuracy than m4. (i think)

It depends on what map it's better in office it's purely close quarters with the recoil of the ak it makes it so worse to play with it.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
@Assassin, I haven't tried to do it, but I have been shooting a lot of hand guns.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
AK is better by far. The tighter spray pattern of the M4 simply doesn't make up for its inability to kill an armored opponent in one headshot.
Mawped Wrote:AK is better by far. The tighter spray pattern of the M4 simply doesn't make up for its inability to kill an armored opponent in one headshot.
I agree ak is better by far, but M4 is the best in close combats, especially in maps like Office.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]