Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin abuse Blood Lust Hero
#  1487 "Bloodlust Hero"    STEAM_0:1:20586583

Every time he comes into the mini games server 173.231.20.20:27016 He always puts on lwo gravity or does something that benefits him or his friends. He did it on a tower map on a military map and now he's doing it on a race map. He says he does it cuz nobody (in his opinion) doesn't want to play this map so he put on low gravity to him and his friends. It's seriously ruining the server when he does this because it makes it not enjoyable for others. I've told him to stop and many others and he continues to do it repeatedly.
mg_bobiii is NOT a race map, there are numerous admins on when I change gravity usually. I change gravity on non-competitive maps for players that get bored. To avoid them leaving, since they aren't being serious, unlike you who just complains constantly.. hateful person. If you're looking to be competitive, you shouldn't be on a friendly mini-game server. I only change gravity to those who ask for it, or if everyone is raging and needs a break and some entertainment. You've gone too far by taking this to the forum and complaining here. Everyone in-game said this was a stupid little arguement you're bringing up, and now it's in the forum. The only mistake in gravity change I really made so far(which still had no effect in anyone elses gameplay), was when I gave myself no gravity on smee tower, and skated in the sky for a round and then exploded.
Minigames is a place where everyone shouldn't be so serious and need to lay back and entertain themselves, but this is a dick move you're making here. I'm sorry you feel this way about things, at least you let out what little bullshit you had to say.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
If they are bored they should leave. You do it at the start of the map thru the whole thing. You do it because you're bored. Yea I'm complaining because it's ruining the server with admins like you. The point in mini games isn't to teleport or give gravity so they can get to the end of the map right away. You need to have your admin powers removed because you make the server unfair for others who like to enjoy the server the way it's supposed to be. If the server wanted low gravity it would come like that. I never had a problem with any admin besides you.
They arent doing it to finish it, they do it to refrain from wanting to leave and have nothing better to do at 3AM. You're starting something from nothing. There's other admins that will toy around the same way, it's not that big of a deal. But what is a big deal to me, is when players leave the server because there's one guy out of the whole server that is offended when other people won't be as miserable as him.. Are you okay? You were in a bad mood when I joined originally, when you were on voice..
There was hardly anyone in it and there was three others that voiced their opinions about wanting you to stop. Yet, you continued. You also went on to talk about black people and wouldn't be quite. Pretty sure talking about black people is racial slurs.
Hey, if you actually recognised, Bloodlust Hero didn't use grav for his own advantage. He killed himself after using it. Also, you don't have to create such a big deal about something unnecessary.
What? No one else had any problem with anything, I didn't say anything racial, and if you didn't know already.. I'm black you idiot.. Lmao.
Everyone else in the server just laughs that you actually started an abuse report about nothing. It was only you, and now that I know you're out to get me.. I know that you have something against me.
I've got to agree with Blood, I've seen many admins messing with gravity on that particular map(even me). He did not violate our admin rules in anyway.

It really isn't admin abuse.
The actions would only be considered abuse when:

1). He used his power in order to give an advantage to himself or his friends over other people. (This particular case doesn't apply because you can't "win" on mg_bobiii and he didn't discriminate on who it was given to).
2). He negatively affected the gameplay of users (harassed them).
3). When the particular map does not permit such actions to be carried out (rule-wise). Rules vary based on map type.

I don't see this particular case as abuse.

If you see any actions which violate what has been said above, then feel free to post another admin abuse thread. Additionally, you can instead report it to me directly through PM.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol