Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Knifey Racism
I know, not a hacker, but I didn't see any place to report rules violators. Normally I don't give a shit about people using racist terms, but this guy kept on going with it for several maps just trying to get a rise out of me. He was also repeatedly team flashing every round. Bad enough I decided I had better things to do than listen to his bullshit and left the server, so. :/

Here's just a small sample of what he was running his mouth about for at least 3 maps:
[Image: knifey_lang.jpg]

And here's his Steam ID:
[Image: knifey.jpg]

In case anyone needed to know, this was in Popular Maps #1.
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
i played with him once and understood that hes a complete asshole.. i told him that he would get banned but he said that he woudnt mind getting banned from a server full of niggers and gooks
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:i played with him once and understood that hes a complete asshole.. i told him that he would get banned but he said that he woudnt mind getting banned from a server full of niggers and gooks

Yes, lot's of assholes like this piece of shit just because you are better than someone doesn't mean you are superior than them.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
hope he gets banned.. oh and i think we need an admin in Zombie server.. a lot of russians talkin bullshit on the mic
Add me on Steam friends and let me know if he does it again then we will ban him for a week or so.

I just saw that he has already been banned for this so im just going to ban him again for 2 weeks.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Add me on Steam friends and let me know if he does it again then we will ban him for a week or so.

I just saw that he has already been banned for this so im just going to ban him again for 2 weeks.

Made permanent since he says he doesn't mind being banned from a "shit server full of go___s and nig____s."
People like him don't belong here anyways. Racist trolls deserve a permanent ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
sounds good to me.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Thanks guys. Smile
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
lin3ar Wrote:Made permanent since he says he doesn't mind being banned from a "shit server full of go___s and nig____s."
People like him don't belong here anyways. Racist trolls deserve a permanent ban.

These are my favorite ones to ban.

Resolved and closed.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]