Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM STACK RULE!!!!!!
}{@K@P Wrote:crying for help now?
Don't you talk to me in this way. Ты совсем блядь охуел? Я тебе же обьяснил за что ты получил запрет на 10 минут.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ды я бля вообще не собирался teamstack просто террористов было меньше, и мне пришлошь к ним идти, даже они выигрывали 5 раз а менты 0
}{@K@P Wrote:ды я бля вообще не собирался teamstack просто террористов было меньше, и мне пришлошь к ним идти, даже они выигрывали 5 раз а менты 0

Ебтвою не гони, 17-17 было, мы вдвоем пасли тебя ! ты тупо задрачиваешь за победителей....
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
silly Wrote:It seems to me that this new rule against team stacking is unfair
that's true bro, yesterday ruplayer banned me for 10 mins because he thought that i was team stacking, the map was inferno, there were 17 CTs and 16 Ts so i went to T to balance it, couple seconds, other guy joined Ts so it was 18 players on Ts side, this pissed me off, because i did the right thing, but they assumed........ i thought wL staff have pro admins......

No. On the beginning of the round you joined ct on inferno with hope that we will be dominating, but unfortunately to you T's were leading with 6-0, Assassin brought it to my attention to follow your actions(it was really funny because it looked like he predicted what's going to happen). Next thing I see 18(T)-17(CT) lowrate in spec. 30 sec after 17(T) - 17(CT) boom... lowrate joins T, and I see 18(T) - 17(CT) score is 7-0.(terrorists winning). Maybe I would warn you, but since I know you created multiple threads about team stacking and warned by multiple admins in game many times, I just gave you 10 minutes break so we can finish the map without you. Don't you feel stupid to complain here after I explained the reason to you via PM.

thats what im talking about! he do this every time so its not a new thing! if he join in a middle of a map you can see him on sepc for like 1 min or 2 to make sure he will join the winning side lol ruplayer was cool and only gave you 10 min ban if it was me probably 1 day!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
ruplayer Wrote:Assassin can confirm.
i also notified him about your mic spamming, its really annoying please just stop it.
Hey Bison,
what I'm trying to put across is not intended to be an attack on anyone, it's supposed to be in the interest of fairness,
M. Bison Wrote:
silly Wrote:It seems to me that this new rule against team stacking is unfair, overly restrictive and unwise. There are already examples of problems associated with it here: http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/kick...icseen#new Where someone was not allowed to nominate specific maps and to join a particular team. I can understand switching players who agree to change teams, but kicking people, not to mention banning them for things like this seems extreme. There has to be a better way to deal with something like stacking.
Did you actually read the rule before you posted? No where in it did it mention players getting "banned" or "kicked" for violating it.

MOTD_RULE Wrote:Team Stacking
People who intentionally teamstack to harvest points will have either their points adjusted, points completely reset, or gameme tracking disabled for their account.
I did read the rule. But it seems that some admins have their own interpretation of it.

M. Bison Wrote:Additionally, he wasn't kicked for team stacking which makes that an invalid example.
ruplayer Wrote:I kicked you just to clear off your nomination
Yeah, he did say:
Quote:I kicked you just to clear off your nomination, because other players nominated dust2, cbble, train
However, he also said at the beginning of that sentence:
Quote:I kicked you without any warnings because you nominated assault and joined T, which was ok, I thought it's fine, we will suffer this map for ct to make keger enjoy stacking Terrorists, and next map will be better, but no it's not enough for keger. Keger needs to nominate compound map in the warm up  round for assault so he can stack T there

But on top of that, is it really fair to kick someone in order to remove their map nomination?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Keger is not a team stacker(no sarcasm), he nominated maps server killers, and stacked at that time but normally he's playing for all sides. I have a feeling that he binded !nominate cs_assault just to get involved in some drama because he posted something against Mr.Tea in past about changing assault map, and was arguing with me about those maps server activity killers. Maybe his targets are several admins and he just wants to piss them off by doing so. Assault, Compound and a few other maps are there for times when server is almost empty, early in the morning, but not for 40 people. Those maps didn't make our popular maps server so popular. I think after server played 2-3 maps you can nominate the same map. So it's not fun to play assault or compound with 40 people every other map just because Keger is around.
No hate on anyone, just being as objective as I can.

The fact of the matter is, however unfair it is or whether it kills the server, it is perfectly legitimate for keger to nominate any map that's available on the population servers.

Even if he stacks on those maps, I don't see why the admins can't just switch him to the unstacked side. 

Kicking him just to clear off his nomination sounds unreasonable.

Anyway, I don't like assault either. But I don't hate it to an extent to get it removed. That's up to the discretion of the root admins to decide whether to remove or not.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Assassin Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:Assassin can confirm.
i also notified him about your mic spamming, its really annoying please just stop it.
??? wtf are you talking about, 0.5% of the time i used mic and it was like couple weeks ago!

and this message for these who think that i'm teamstacking: first of all stfu because you come to servers just for a little bit, i'm playing on popular maps like all day and you come there and judging without investigating for a long time, couple days ago i played ct in italy, makka came and he was surprised because i was a CT, you don't know that maybe i'm improving when you are not around, then you come and see me joining any team, and you tell me that i'm stacking, and banning me, it makes me think "what the fuck? that's what i get for improving?" seriously, i'm really disappointed about this community, there are 3 people that i hate right now! 
I guess everyone has different intentions while playing. Personally when I join a server its to improve some part of my game. Doesn't matter if its awping ksharp ct side d2 or headshot box t side mill. For someone to move me to a different team is fucking irritating. I don't play this game for someone to tell me what I can and can't play. To me this rule is a good way to piss off a player and make them leave for good. I can see where you come from with this but at some point you have to stop being a dictator and let people play.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]