Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  keger nominating assault and compound
Whenever kegers on all he does it nominate assault and compound. People dont like that map. it kills the activity (kills server cause people leave). also has a bind to nominate those maps. He also stacks it for whatever reasons he has (eh probably points)
I like assault.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Nomination of unpopular maps isn't an offense, but excessive stacking is another issue that will be looked into and dealt with if we determine that he is deliberately doing it.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'll resolve the nomination issue by randomizing the order in which maps are put up for vote. There shouldn't be a problem with that since users are only able to nominate a single map.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
half of the issue is resolved, how about another half? auto assignment only?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Nope, keger never stack teams.
i have to agree with banana keger doesnt stack he always ask me to swith him or he switch himself when teams are stacked!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
I think the problem will be fixed with the nominations inciting a random order. It's very easy to game the nomination system by nominating maps so that it becomes the #1 slot.

I don't think he stacks though, he's good enough not to need to.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
lin3ar Wrote:Nomination of unpopular maps isn't an offense, but excessive stacking is another issue that will be looked into and dealt with if we determine that he is deliberately doing it.

Yes I agree with that I have heard alot of people talk about stacking and ive seen it alot in the server itself
Ronus is number one stacker on popular maps. Lowrate on minigames. Then 8girls and some others.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]