Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
The only plugin I can find for it seems to be private.
WTF HAPPENED TO THE EVIL DEAGLE< and Also spawn camping with it doesnt mean you'll get it right back upon respawn dummies, u die and it randomly respawns somewhere, i dont know who told u that if u die with it it stays in the spot u died with it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Allow awp. Say an awp kill is worth 10points, reduce it to like 3-6 points, simple.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Allow awp. Say an awp kill is worth 10points, reduce it to like 3-6 points, simple.
3 points per kill, 5 with its a headshot..
[Image: 2hnlw2f.png]
[Image: dads-at-work.jpg]
AWPs on d2 dm would be cool. And I agree with reducing the points.
I would really like the awp enabled and random spawn points.  I also like when it is everyone for themselves.  I have seen that in a bunch of dm servers.  Teams don't matter, just shoot everyone.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
that's a good idea!
Lol who cares points in deathmatch???. Put random spawns it is more useful. With the normal spawn system is stupid if you're ct the ts are all killing a spraying like shit when you can't even move from your spawn.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:Lol who cares points in deathmatch???. Put random spawns it is more useful. With the normal spawn system is stupid if you're ct the ts are all killing a spraying like shit when you can't even move from your spawn.
Dats why there is spawn protection .
Evil Deagle was never removed. Maybe it broke for some reason.