Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
I've noticed a lot of the competing Dust2 Deathmatch servers allow AWP's while ours does not. I'm seeking community input on if this should be changed or not.

If people do want it changed there is a couple of ways it can be done, or there is even the possibility of adding a completely different one hit kill gun (Or both).

Allow AWP through the deathmatch guns menu for easy access.

Get AWP through a sort of AWP vending machine dispenser to make it more difficult to obtain.

Evil Deagle (or Golden gun for those who have played Golden eye) https://www.sourcemod.net/showthread.php?t=113988.

Any other suggestions you can think of that you would like added to this server I'll see if I can implement it.
Matt Wrote:I've noticed a lot of the competing Dust2 Deathmatch servers allow AWP's while ours does not. I'm seeking community input on if this should be changed or not.

If people do want it changed there is a couple of ways it can be done, or there is even the possibility of adding a completely different one hit kill gun (Or both).

Allow AWP through the deathmatch guns menu for easy access.

Get AWP through a sort of AWP vending machine dispenser to make it more difficult to obtain.

Evil Deagle (or Golden gun for those who have played Golden eye) https://www.sourcemod.net/showthread.php?t=113988.

Any other suggestions you can think of that you would like added to this server I'll see if I can implement it.
I think the evil deagle is a good idea! And make awp uhm, like less points per kill since awp is too easy.
Yes put the awp. In sniper servers isn't the good way to train with it since you get killed every second if you aren't a good player. I choose #1 option since the other servers has this.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
i say put the awp but only the awp and please dont put autos they are too annoying.
I would play the deathmatch server if they added awp. No reason to play otherwise.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Yeah, I would play the deathmatch server a lot more if awps were enabled.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I think its a good idea!
Make less points for awp kills!
add the awp. i like the evil deag idea as well
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
The people on the server didn't take to well to the AWP. The evil deagle seems to be a blast tho.