Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be time to move on..
Quote:ispy is an awesome guy and hes just a messenger, the this is that we're no worthy, thats all...
and nep thanks broo Smile

Yes, he's awesome and his weird voice STFU NOOBS lol xD.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
iSpy is being wronged, hes a nice guy once you get to know him, how do i know that? cuz hes my slave lol Tongue

but dont blame him for this, being an admin is not fun as you think you have powers but they are restricted and you cant use them whenever you want, getting denied might be good for you you never know its just a heavy responsibility trust me when i say that you are off better without.

so Quote of the day:''once you know how hard and tiresome to be an admin you wont be asking for admin anymore"
fuck, i'm so disappointed with this situation!  Sad >Sad
Pls dont take it personal when i denied someone, it doesnt mean that i dont like them, i just do my job and follow what the community assiged to me, Some applicants are not admin material or its good for them to stay as regular for a good reasons. as regular and being loyal on War-lords you gain respect and popularity,, you dont need to be an admin to help this community as your self is good enough to attract players and play in our servers.

I gather info of applicants in many ways, compress it and see the result.
im just a regular player too who enjoys playing with normal players and not putting myself above anyone who follows server rules.
Couldn't have said it better.  Big Grin
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:Pls dont take it personal when i denied someone, it doesnt mean that i dont like them, i just do my job and follow what the community assiged to me, Some applicants are not admin material or its good for them to stay as regular for a good reasons. as regular and being loyal on War-lords you gain respect and popularity,, you dont need to be an admin to help this community as your self is good enough to attract players and play in our servers.

I gather info of applicants in many ways, compress it and see the result.
im just a regular player too who enjoys playing with normal players and not putting myself above anyone who follows server rules.
my fav slave, so humble this guy is just awesome Smile
yea ispy is like a messenger i wouldn't judge on him like that because it's not his choice, that's how the system works you don't just get evaluated by only 1 admin but by all and ispy just delivers the Good/Bad news to you.