Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  please lift ban
was playing on your servers and got banned everytime i try and get on it says smac angel eyes violation dont know whats goin on as i dont cheat i play on the server nearly everyday names $PO!SON$  [STEAM_0:0:1791490280] plz help
SMAC: Eye Angles Violation

This action that was taken by our anti-cheat software caught you cheating. The SMAC: Eye Angles Violation is pretty much spot on when catching cheaters. Best thing for you to do is to admit to the fact that you were cheating and try for our amnesty program where you will record demos of other players cheating and get them banned. If you can get five other cheaters banned this way you will be allowed to play in our servers again.

If you don't want to do this, you can always just buy a new copy of CS:S and get in this way.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:SMAC: Eye Angles Violation

This action that was taken by our anti-cheat software caught you cheating. The SMAC: Eye Angles Violation is pretty much spot on when catching cheaters. Best thing for you to do is to admit to the fact that you were cheating and try for our amnesty program where you will record demos of other players cheating and get them banned. If you can get five other cheaters banned this way you will be allowed to play in our servers again.

If you don't want to do this, you can always just buy a new copy of CS:S and get in this way.

His name clearly points out that he only did this attempting to troll wL.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
REJECTED

I don't see this ban being lifted.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol