Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Question.
Is there any way to drive two cars at the same time? Has anyone in the world done that?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
with a remote control it could be possible if thats what you mean, driving inside one car while remote controlling the other, very hard to do that though I would think.
No, I was thinking about some British car with steering wheel in the right and some regular car with driver sit in the left, and if you cut driver's door on both cars, adjust alignment, so they would drive perfectly straight. This question bothered me since I was like 12. Today I had a real situation where I had two cars that I needed to relocate at 1 AM. I understand that I can't do it on my own, and I couldn't call friends this late, and pub transport is not working at this time of the night. I did some research, but I was unable to find a clear "yes, you can, here is an example" or "no, you can't, because of this and that". I'm not asking if I can move both cars right now, obviously I can't, just saying it brought this question to my mind again...

In other words, this is like a song that you heard somewhere and can't take it off of your head. I have this question in my head for years, and it really bothers me.
Haha i get what youre saying now. Well the issue would be the wheels hitting so they would need to be moved more to the inside (when the cars are connected). And a major thing would be if the human brain could actually function and perform these 2 tasks effectively. Personally I think it is a possible idea of joining two cars the way yuo explained, but for one normal person to drive it would be impossible. I guess the other option is having one accelerator and one brake for both cars (assuming they are both automatics) but i guess that makes one car.
Does this make any sense? Haha i hope it does
You can use a simple trailer under the front wheels of one car, connected to a hitch on another car. Pulling the car behind you would be trivial.

http://www.uhaul.com/Reservations/Equip ... x?model=TD

(In a past life when i worked at uhaul I had to answer this question 5x a day)
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
This is the closest I think you'll get. ;P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxRiI5jAC8[/youtube]
[Image: stalker_2011.png]
^Red green show for the win
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Just to clarify myself, both vehicles should not be connected to each other because it will make them one vehicle with 4 wheels in a row, it has to be a physical driver without any remote control, handling both wheels and gas/brake pedals(auto/manual shifts, doesn't matter). Otherwise this question wouldn't be so sticky and annoying...
moose Wrote:And a major thing would be if the human brain could actually function and perform these 2 tasks effectively.
Even an automatic car it would be virtually impossible i think...too much for the brain to handle...doing it manual would be very good to watch though haha
I knew I saw this at some point.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZDCBVy22W8&feature=related[/youtube]
[Image: stalker_2011.png]