Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Question.
moose Wrote:
moose Wrote:And a major thing would be if the human brain could actually function and perform these 2 tasks effectively.
Even an automatic car it would be virtually impossible i think...too much for the brain to handle...doing it manual would be very good to watch though haha

Take two pens in both hands, draw two simple pictures at the same time by moving your hands together, synchronized to each other.

Now try to move two steering wheels like if you draw two pictures. I think, your brain should handle it just fine.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
moose Wrote:
moose Wrote:And a major thing would be if the human brain could actually function and perform these 2 tasks effectively.
Even an automatic car it would be virtually impossible i think...too much for the brain to handle...doing it manual would be very good to watch though haha

Take two pens in both hands, draw two simple pictures in the same time by moving your hands together, synchronized to each other.

Now try to move two steering wheels like you draw two pictures. I think, your brain should handle it just fine.
fair enough, i guess both hands turn the wheel the same way, but getting both legs to do the same thing at the same time as the hands it would be very tough. Perhaps it could be possible to train the body to work this way?
Agree, it's not beyond humans limit.
Just duck tape the wheels together and leave one car in neutral like red green
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I saw wif me own eyes a two steering wheeled car in UK paddle shifter v8 royce its got an engange switch on the saide of the steering wheel, the other is automated so 2 ppl can steer from 1 carĀ  ;D , why dafuq i dont know.
lol 2 people - one car is good, but 1 people two cars is better! =)